Biggest Sweetie "Olga Brozda" Cheering Thread!!! Dawaj Olga!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #16
country flag DonPapito

DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light
On friday (my birthday ) we are going to Chech Republic. I've negotiated with the sponsor that for now she is having 8.000 euros contract for next year, but if she rgets to top 350 rank WTA after Chech Republic than she will save her 16.000 euros contract. Hopfully she will recive 8.000 for sure. It's better than nothing Thank You PROKOM our sponsor.
DonPapito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #17
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPapito
On friday (my birthday ) we are going to Chech Republic. I've negotiated with the sponsor that for now she is having 8.000 euros contract for next year, but if she rgets to top 350 rank WTA after Chech Republic than she will save her 16.000 euros contract. Hopfully she will recive 8.000 for sure. It's better than nothing Thank You PROKOM our sponsor.
350 will be very hard

But at least 8000 is on pocket

Thank u Prokom

Btw happy birthday for now I will congrate you but u wont be online that day
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #18
country flag DonPapito

DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
350 will be very hard

But at least 8000 is on pocket

Thank u Prokom

Btw happy birthday for now I will congrate you but u wont be online that day
350 will be hard but I thin that if she reaches 380 that will be ok also. I'm good negotiator
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:12 PM   #19
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
350 will be hard but I thin that if she reaches 380 that will be ok also. I'm good negotiator

Hoping best for her

Btw If u have photos of her on your computer can u add them,dont want the private ones just tennis involved ones
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #20
country flag DonPapito

Quote:

Hoping best for her

Btw If u have photos of her on your computer can u add them,dont want the private ones just tennis involved ones
Private of couerse I won't share

Tennis photos: most of them are made by other persons and I don't know what about the rights to that photos.

Here is link to photos on sponsor page
http://www.pztprokom.pl/index.php?pg=8

99% procent of photos I collect from other websites.
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:20 PM   #21
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

First ones looks pretty old and they are from J&S Cup

Others
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:24 PM   #22
country flag DonPapito

next 5 have been maded in Poland what about last one ?
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:24 PM   #23
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Monika is still hot btw
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM   #24
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
next 5 have been maded in Poland what about last one ?
No Idea
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #25
country flag DonPapito

Quote:
Monika is still hot btw
R U Kidding me??
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:31 AM   #26
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
R U Kidding me??
She was just great with tanned body and blondy hair with it in Turkey
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:28 AM   #27
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Olga needs about 10 points to be ranked inside Top400 and about 15 points to make her sponsor happy
so that means quarterfinals at least (if coming from qualifying), better if semis

go Olga
everything is possible

by the way, what does 8.000 mean?
how many tournaments can she play with it?
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:33 AM   #28
country flag DonPapito

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Olga needs about 10 points to be ranked inside Top400 and about 15 points to make her sponsor happy
so that means quarterfinals at least (if coming from qualifying), better if semis

go Olga
everything is possible

by the way, what does 8.000 mean?
how many tournaments can she play with it?
8.000 mean that we can play tournament but only in europe. That trip to Mexico cost more than 12.000

Today Olga is coming back at 17.55 c.e.t.
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:34 AM   #29
country flag DonPapito

Quote:
She was just great with tanned body and blondy hair with it in Turkey
Oh please Toi give me a break

But it's ok. U can call Monica sweetie instead of Olga
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:40 AM   #30
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Oh please Tobi give me a break

But it's ok. U can call Monica sweetie instead of Olga

I wanna say for Monika and sweetie ( ) for Olga

She will back in 9-10 hours