Who's Going to Canberra??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2005, 01:48 AM   #1
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Who's Going to Canberra???

Who's Going to Canberra??? Anyone know?
The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 08:21 AM   #2
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
What day does qualifying start?
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:43 AM   #3
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *cory*
What day does qualifying start?
Friday Jan 6th i think mate
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #4
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
I'm going there for the qualies
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #5
country flag its.like.that

its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of its.like.that has much to be proud of
I'll be there on Saturday, and other days as well maybe.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote