Ting Li cheering thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 02:33 PM   #31
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC
Ting and TianTian won!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #32
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC
Ting and TianTian won!
good win Ting Li n Tian Tian
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #33
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
beaten dubai first round qualies by Vanessa Henke... 6-2 7-5 i think. Sun TianTian will take revenge if they meet, i'm sure
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:44 PM   #34
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Ting That was a very winnable match.
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #35
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Ting won her first round qualie match vs Al Jazzaf, a Kuwaiti wild card

poor Ting, she's never gonna get back up the rankings if she has to play Zi to qualify... With her ranking so low she won't be able to play qualies in most of the tournaments coming up later on in the year. At least she won her first round qualie match Good luck vs Zi
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 10:33 PM   #36
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ting has a shot at beating Zi. What a crappy draw! Good luck Ting!
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 09:44 AM   #37
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
Ting is an underrated player

She should be around top 100

Cheer up! Good luck in Doha!

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #38
country flag andrewC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1star
Ting is an underrated player

She should be around top 100

Cheer up! Good luck in Doha!

Haha o.k Good luck Ting
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #39
country flag andrewC

Wow Ting beat Zi 6-1 6-3!! This should boost her confidence alot, awesome result! but Zi's form has slowly been dipping... She needs to bounce back
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #40
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
A good win over Zi

Way to goooo!!!

sorry Zi

Old Feb 26th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #41
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Well done Ting!
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #42
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Ting got in the MD after beating Poutchek 6-3 6-1!!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 01:20 PM   #43
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Wow, well done Ting
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #44
country flag Kimiko Latte

Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1star
A good win over Zi

Way to goooo!!!

sorry Zi
Ting
Kimiko Latte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 11:52 PM   #45
country flag 1star

Ting won three quali matches sooo easily
Keep going