How Many players will serbia have for the AO? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2005, 01:59 AM   #1
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
How Many players will serbia have for the AO?

how many players do you think will be in the AO 2006 i think it will be our most ever

ana i (16)
jelena j (22)
jelena d (if plays) would get a wild card
ana t (Q draw)

Djokovic, Novak (82)
Pashanski, Boris (83)
Tipsarevic, Janko (134)
Bozoljac, Ilia (209)
Vemic, Dusan (234)

thats who i think will make it here in oz

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2005, 02:53 PM   #2
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
i doubt timotic can squeeze into qualis being ranked 247, and it's pretty expensive to travel to Australia for only one tournament

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #3
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
Probably just Ivanovic and Jankovic. Highly doubt Dokic will take a wildcard and sadly, I have the same feeling Timotic won't make the cut.

I hope they do, though.

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM   #4
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
You can cross out miss Dokic now

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:14 AM   #5
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
lol @ Natash - I still think Jelena is a Serb through and through - I mean she said she followed Ana's, JJ's and Noles results @ Wimbledon and was talking about playing Fed cup for SCG - and besides she loves her country of origin - I'm sure of that.

But I'm glad she's playing for Aus -coz we'll get to see her on TV alot - but i'm not happy that she's playing some matches to earn the WC - thats tough - but god luck to her.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 11:23 AM   #6
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688
You can cross out miss Dokic now
uncross her now
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:04 PM   #7
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
lol @ Natash - I still think Jelena is a Serb through and through - I mean she said she followed Ana's, JJ's and Noles results @ Wimbledon and was talking about playing Fed cup for SCG - and besides she loves her country of origin - I'm sure of that.

But I'm glad she's playing for Aus -coz we'll get to see her on TV alot - but i'm not happy that she's playing some matches to earn the WC - thats tough - but god luck to her.
Ma koga ti to lazes, samoga sebe mozda? Nije ona ni S od Srpkinje, sto se jasno vidi iz ove njene izjave:

"Ja sam Australijanka. Tako se osećam i želim da igram za Australiju. Nisam imala nikakvu kontrolu nad onim što se dešavalo ranije. Ovo je samo moja odluka. I pre bih se vratila, ali sam se plašila kako bih bila primljena", rekla je Dokićeva.
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #8
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Ovo je već 55. put da dotična menja mišljenje. Možda ni sada nema nikakvu kontrolu nad onim što se dešava?
Što se mene tiče, bolje da nikad nije ni dolazila.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:28 PM   #9
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grobar
Ma koga ti to lazes, samoga sebe mozda? Nije ona ni S od Srpkinje, sto se jasno vidi iz ove njene izjave:

"Ja sam Australijanka. Tako se osećam i želim da igram za Australiju. Nisam imala nikakvu kontrolu nad onim što se dešavalo ranije. Ovo je samo moja odluka. I pre bih se vratila, ali sam se plašila kako bih bila primljena", rekla je Dokićeva.
Why do u say that? Just coz she wants to return to Australia?
She played her best tennis playing for Australia

She will get alot of support she needs from Tennis Australia and our coaches which i guess she couldnt get in Serbian... It doesnt mean she isnt even worthy of being called Serbian.
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:36 PM   #10
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Ovo je već 55. put da dotična menja mišljenje. Možda ni sada nema nikakvu kontrolu nad onim što se dešava?
Što se mene tiče, bolje da nikad nije ni dolazila.
i didnt know she played for your country.
She played for SCG. Yugoslavia (like in ur avatar) is long gone isnt it?
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 02:03 PM   #11
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
Why do u say that? Just coz she wants to return to Australia?
She played her best tennis playing for Australia

She will get alot of support she needs from Tennis Australia and our coaches which i guess she couldnt get in Serbian... It doesnt mean she isnt even worthy of being called Serbian.
Ne kazem ja, nego kaze ona. Nije rekla 'ja jesam Srpkinja i volim Srbiju ali zbog tog i tog razloga zelim ipak ponovo nastupati za Australiju'. Rekla je kratko i jasno 'ja sam Australijanka a ono sto sam ranije igrala za Srbiju to nije bila moja volja i da sam mogla vratila bih se i ranije'...

I nije tacno da je svoj najbolji tenis igrala pod australijskom zastavom. Upravo je pod srpskom zastavom osvojila sve svoje turnire i dosla na cetvrto mesto WTA liste i usput stekla svo svoje bogatstvo. Ne kazem da smo joj nesto narocito pomagali u tome, ali joj svakako nismo odmagali u njenoj karijeri...

A sto se trenera tice, ona ima vise para nego bilo koji drugi nas teniser a svi oni sami sebi placaju trenere. Uostalom, direktori teniskih klubova su joj se preko novina nudili da joj budu na usluzi, ali je ona retko kada navracala u Srbiju i Beograd, dok je radila Bog zna sta po Zagrebu i Monte Karlu sa Bikicima...

Problem je upravo to sto je svoju karijeru, uprkos upozorenjima drugih, prepustila tim folirantima Bikicima i zato je i prosla kako je prosla, nema tu nikakve posebne tajne. A sada joj navodno treba bas neki australijski trener koji ce naravno moci dobiti samo ako ponovo promeni zastavu. To su price za malu decu. Zalosno je sto misli da promena zastave resava takve probleme, ali to je njena odluka i uverice se da joj to samo po sebi nista nece resiti. Malo je drugacije, doduse, govorila pre pet godina:

Petak, 17 Novembar, 2000

JELENA DOKIC BORAVI U BEOGRADU OKO REGULISANjA DRZAVLjANSTVA

Prolece u Beogradu, zima na Floridi

Jelena Dokic jedna od najboljih teniserki sveta, nalazi se sa majkom Ljiljanom u Beogradu. Cilj je dobijanje jugoslovenskog pasosa kako bi malena ali samo po godinama, teniska zvezda mogla da dolazi u Beograd kad igra turnire po Evropi. Veoma prijatna i smerna kod svake recenice koju izgovori, ostavila je utisak skromne i tihe devojcice koja svoje najzesce "ja" govori na teniskim terenima sirom planete.
- Beograd izgleda mnogo bolje nego sto sam ocekivala posle svih strahota koje su ga poslednjih godina snasle. Kad sam otisla sa porodicom u Australiju, pre sest i po godina, vrlo cesto smo pricali kako cemo se ponovo vratiti, jer ja vise pristajem ovde nego bilo gde na zemaljskoj kugli. Posto smo tek stigli, nismo jos obisli grad u celini. Veliko je zadovoljstvo kada cujes na ulici svoj jezik, cak i ljude koje nisi nikad upoznao ucine ti se kao najmilija porodica.
Sta vam je najvise nedostajalo iz nasih krajeva?
- Sve mi je nedostajalo, a posebno nasa hrana. Australijsku kuhinju ne mogu podneti. Tamo smo ostali pri nasoj kuhinji, sarma sa rebascima, jagnjetina, tata Damir bio je glavni kuvar.
Dosli ste zbog dobijanja jugoslovenskog pasosa?
- Tacno. Pored emotivnog razloga, nas pasos ce mi dosta znaciti i kod igranja turnira sirom Evrope. Drugu polovinu godine, posto su turniri u Americi, zivecu u kuci koju smo kupili na Floridi.
Hoce li Jelena Dokic i kada igrati pod jugoslovenskom zastavom? - Tesko je to u ovom momentu reci. Treba tu jos puno toga da se izdesava. U prve tri godine nemam prava da nastupam za Jugoslaviju. Nejiskrenije, zelim da nastupam za nasu reprezentaciju, zar to nije najvaznije, mada namam nista protiv Australije koja mi je puno dala. Moj otac Damir koji ima 90% zasluga za moj uspeh pobacao je sve trofeje koje sam osvojila u juniorskoj konkurenciji, dakle osudjena sam da krecem uvek u nove pobede, konstatuje Jelena Dokic devojka koja je stekla svetsko ime u belom svetu zahvaljujuci tenisu.
Interesovalo nas je kakve su teniske zvezde van terena: - Martina Higins je u svakom smislu te reci broj 1. Pre godinu dana bila sam kod nje u Svajcarskoj 10 dana. Tu smo zajedno trenirale, druzile se. Sa Monikom Seles se cesto vidim i prijateljski ispricam. U odlicnom smo odnosu, a meni je cilj da posle dva poraza koja sam dozivela protiv nje u sto skorije vreme stignem do pobedu. Na Floridi prva komsinica mi je Dzenifer Kaprijati, s kojom se vidjam bas cesto. Ana Kornjikova je u svakom smislu specifican slucaj.
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 02:17 PM   #12
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by grobar
Ne kazem ja, nego kaze ona. Nije rekla 'ja jesam Srpkinja i volim Srbiju ali zbog tog i tog razloga zelim ipak ponovo nastupati za Australiju'. Rekla je kratko i jasno 'ja sam Australijanka a ono sto sam ranije igrala za Srbiju to nije bila moja volja i da sam mogla vratila bih se i ranije'...
Do you think maybe there is another reason behind it? We all know she doesnt get along with her father... Maybe its a way of getting back at him
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 04:51 PM   #13
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yugoslavia (like in ur avatar)
it's an icon, not avatar

switching your citizenship every 5 to 6 years between 2 countries is bound to piss off people in both of them. i'm neutral in this. can't say i was a fan and i don't think i ever will be.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 05:39 PM   #14
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i didnt know she played for your country.
She played for SCG. Yugoslavia (like in ur avatar) is long gone isnt it?
How witty.

And FYI, she did play for Yugoslavia. The name was changed in 2003.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:32 AM   #15
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
How witty.

And FYI, she did play for Yugoslavia. The name was changed in 2003.
ok u win.... this time