LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos..... - Page 424 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #6346
country flag קשת בענן
GO AMELIE GO

קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

is it just me, or the white skirt is much shorter than the pink skirt?

Gilad Schalit

"That thy children shall come again to their own border" Jeremiah 31:17
קשת בענן is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #6347
country flag KJ2007

KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBIE View Post
Awesome job, KJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weemee View Post
LOVIN' IT!!!!!
awww cheers you guys!

Member of the WMO
The Official Utterly Useless Information finder
and any old sort of rubbish!
KJ2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #6348
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ2007 View Post
I know you all want amelie in black so with a little help from photoshop....

Maybe she'll get the hint and wear it in Dubai

Linnie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 02:52 AM   #6349
country flag KJ2007

KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold

I hope so,
and if she wins its all cos of us guys on here who designed her new conquering kit!

heres some artwork for you cos I was bored!

Member of the WMO

Last edited by KJ2007 : Feb 21st, 2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM   #6350
country flag BARBIE
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!

BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute

OMG KJ, they look so real !!! Awesome, wonderful, fantastic !!!
BARBIE is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:51 AM   #6351
country flag KJ2007

Well I kinda paint them too - on canvas (helps keep me occupied)
and you can use them I wont legally challenge you!! (cos I got the originals)
if you got any fav pics you want painted just let me know

Member of the WMO
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:54 AM   #6352
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow KJ, awesome talent you have there!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 06:49 PM   #6353
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Getty Pic cant post
http://i26.tinypic.com/21ad9o3.jpg

Old Feb 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #6354
country flag BARBIE
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!

BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the pics, Hugo
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #6355
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ2007 View Post
I hope so,
and if she wins its all cos of us guys on here who designed her new conquering kit!

heres some artwork for you cos I was bored!
it looks like the originals!!
thanks KJ!
thanks for the pics danielle!
heart is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 08:16 AM   #6356
country flag ximista

ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold ximista is a splendid one to behold

and from Vandystadt.com during the OGF 2008

ximista is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #6357
country flag BARBIE
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!

Thanks, Ximi
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #6358
country flag KJ2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsession View Post
it looks like the originals!!
thanks KJ!
thanks for the pics danielle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBIE View Post
OMG KJ, they look so real !!! Awesome, wonderful, fantastic !!!
Thanks guys!!! you are very kind!

and thanks to everyone for the pics

Member of the WMO
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #6359
country flag Spud.

Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of

Hey KJ thanks for the pik of Amé in black I thought for a moment she actually was wearing it! Lol.

And thanks everyone for all the piks!
Spud. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #6360
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximista View Post

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread