LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos..... - Page 378 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM   #5656
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

From this year

Linnie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #5657
country flag BARBIE
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!

BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Linnie
BARBIE is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #5658
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby67 View Post
I was watching this match on tv and I wondered if Amelie might go see the game They did not show her on tv thanks for the pic.
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #5659
country flag קשת בענן
GO AMELIE GO

קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future קשת בענן has a brilliant future

a pic of Amelie and Martina

i dont know if that pic was posted in the past

Gilad Schalit

"That thy children shall come again to their own border" Jeremiah 31:17
קשת בענן is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 07:57 AM   #5660
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAtris View Post

Martina "So how about it Amelie, fancy coming back to mine for a drink, we can discuss how we can blow open the closet door on the WTA?"
Amelie "Is there wine involved? Anything's possible if there's wine involved! Hee hee"

That's a pretty cool picture. Navratilova was my hero growing up, and I love that Mauresmo has taken on that role intennis for me....amazingly strong women both of them

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #5661
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAtris View Post

Or.......

Martina "So i got a deal on these shorts, two for one, you fancy a pair?"
Amelie " *shudders* Nah....it's ok Martina... I think I'll stick to the white, opponents might start confusing my ass for the net wearing those!"

DAMN! She looks good in white...but even better in black

BRING BACK THE BLACK!!! It's gotta be luckier than pink, and she looks so DAMN HOT in it!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Old Oct 5th, 2007, 08:13 AM   #5662
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weemee View Post
Dunno, it was on the Stuttfart website
yeah,I've checked it.. small mistake,I don't know why I connect it with Berlin..
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 06:35 PM   #5663
country flag Spud.

Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or.......

Martina "So i got a deal on these shorts, two for one, you fancy a pair?"
Amelie " *shudders* Nah....it's ok Martina... I think I'll stick to the white, opponents might start confusing my ass for the net wearing those!"

DAMN! She looks good in white...but even better in black

BRING BACK THE BLACK!!! It's gotta be luckier than pink, and she looks so DAMN HOT in it!
Lol Weemee you make me chuckle.
And yes, I agree, Amé does look so hot in black! Get it on for Moscow!
Spud. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #5664
country flag Spud.

Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of

Hey guys, this is the black version on the outfit Amélie is wearing at the mo...

PLEASE WEAR IT AMÉ!!
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #5665
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud. View Post
Hey guys, this is the black version on the outfit Amélie is wearing at the mo...

PLEASE WEAR IT AMÉ!!
I second that!

Au Revoir

"Form is temporary; class is permanent."
AmeDevotee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #5666
country flag Gerri

Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute

But if only it could be black shorts. That would definitely be worth drooling over.
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #5667
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud. View Post

PLEASE WEAR IT AMÉ!!
Oh the visual I have in my head right now!!!!

Old Oct 5th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #5668
country flag Spud.

Quote:
Oh the visual I have in my head right now!!!!
Ditto!
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #5669
country flag SlipknotSian

SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold SlipknotSian is a splendid one to behold

that would be nice dunno i dont think she'll wear it though

For The lastest and greatest film reviews!! By ME!!
http://www.indyfilmreviews.webs.com
SlipknotSian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #5670
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

black >>> pink

please wear it