List of Goodwill! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:00 AM   #1
country flag KJ2007

KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold
List of Goodwill!

Hey all,

Seeming as our favourite champion is having a hard time at the moment I thought if we start a thread with some positive comments our dear Yasmine (or anyone else) could send it to the peeps at Amelie.fr to cheer her up???

So what do you say? lets show her she rocks!!!

ALLEZ Amelie!! you can do it, we're all right behind you!

Member of the WMO
The Official Utterly Useless Information finder
and any old sort of rubbish!
KJ2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:15 AM   #2
country flag leslie&yummy

leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice
Re: List of Goodwill!

Ame,what you need is just time and stronger mind.it would take almost 100 days since my right foot hurt,let alone it's not a simply physical problem for you.You had been world no1 for a long time and twice GS champion,recent days were just calm before another storm.Keep your chin up, Ame!remember,we love you madly!

Last edited by leslie&yummy : Feb 22nd, 2008 at 03:49 AM.
leslie&yummy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:42 AM   #3
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

JUST FIGHT MOMO
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM   #4
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep on Fighting and Keep Your Head up follow your Heart
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:27 PM   #5
country flag tRUstus

tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future tRUstus has a brilliant future

Amelie just play.
Play with joy. Not for results, not for something, just open your mind and play! You love tennis, so just feel a pretty time by playing.

Believe!
Sam, Sabine, Kuzia, Kim, Dominica, Flavia, Franchie ..... Gabriela, Steffi, Arantxa, Monica, Lindsey

The U.S. national Anthem VS. old Russian folk song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQFGdWeVFn0
tRUstus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:58 AM   #6
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

True Champions weather the storms of adversity. Amélie you ARE such a champion, a champion of grace, tenacity, modesty and our hearts.

We are with you riding out the storm. After all there can't be sunshine without rain. Believe, we are with you in spirit all the way.

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 12:51 AM   #7
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

(Just in case Amelie still needs encouragement. )

Just keep fighting, Amelie. You are a wonderful player and a great person. Your many fans around the world are willing you to fully regain your confidence and thrill us once more with your amazing game.

Au Revoir

"Form is temporary; class is permanent."
AmeDevotee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #8
country flag KJ2007

KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold

well at least 5 of us think she's great eh?

Member of the WMO
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #9
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ2007 View Post
well at least 5 of us think she's great eh?
I counted 7 including yourself.

Maybe people don't know what to say. Or they're confident in Amelie's ability to come back strong by herself.

It was a great idea, KJ.

Au Revoir

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #10
country flag sweet.baby

sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future

yeah I am the one of people, who don't know what to say... but I believe that momo will be in her form again. you know she is strong and flimsy person at the same time but I know that she can deal with it even if it's hard for her now

My dailymotion account: http://www.dailymotion.com/tennisfan
sweet.baby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM   #11
country flag KJ2007

well thats ok then... I just thought everyone had abandonned her!!!

Wow! so many of us speachless, its a first!

Member of the WMO
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 10:44 PM   #12
country flag smiler

smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute

"The darkest hour of your life only lasts 60 minutes"... far to dramatic for a tennis forum I know but you see my point. Sunny days will be here again- we should be ready with our shades.
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 11:49 PM   #13
country flag AmeDevotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler View Post
"The darkest hour of your life only lasts 60 minutes"... far to dramatic for a tennis forum I know but you see my point. Sunny days will be here again- we should be ready with our shades.
Great quote, Smiler.

Au Revoir