Kim enters Sydney - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #1
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
Kim enters Sydney

For the Kim fans, Kim has entered this tournament, it is said on her website!
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:07 AM   #2
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute
erm....we all knew quite some time ago
xin_hui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 01:20 PM   #3
country flag mapaliey

mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute
kimmie

kimmie 1th tour this year i hope she get blast
i hope daniela play here , and play better than last year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f_08.jpg (19.4 KB, 70 views)
mapaliey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #4
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
Kimmie

She always performs well in Sydney

Good luck

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #5
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute
If Kim wins sydney could she become number 1?
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 01:50 PM   #6
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
hope shuai peng can still have a good performance here
sf in 2005 and final in 2006 or ever better
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 03:09 AM   #7
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jisung
hope shuai peng can still have a good performance here
sf in 2005 and final in 2006 or ever better
what does peng shuai have to do with this thread?
xin_hui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 04:27 AM   #8
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurl_tennis
hope she can meet KIM in the final
Old Dec 10th, 2005, 06:34 AM   #9
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of
Go Kimmie
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2005, 12:53 PM   #10
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
Go KIM!
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:44 PM   #11
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you get far in this tourny, Kim! The more matches, the more practice for the Australian Open!
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM   #12
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
gooooooooooo KIM
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #13
country flag henmanhill

henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of henmanhill has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Perhpas s/he meant that Kim needs to have good Feng Shui to win at the AO!
henmanhill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #14
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the QF, Kim!
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:01 AM   #15
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
go kimmie start you year strong with the title
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote