Mission accomplished: Messages delivered - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2002, 02:16 PM   #1
country flag earthcrystal

earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future
Mission accomplished: Messages delivered

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get online before this. I know some of you must be disappointed by the result at Charlotte - hope that this will cheer you up.

I saw Monica right off on Saturday as she was "lining up" outside the court with the team...for the introductions. She smiled and waved, but I couldn't get any closer to talk with her. After she lost, (Schwartz was really in a zone btw) I decided to wait till Sunday to hand her the messages, as she wasn't in the best mood. On Sunday, as she was leaving after winning her singles match, I caught her attention, and she came over to grab the packet. (I didn't realize she was coming back to play the doubles with Lisa!) She said "thank you" (with a smile) after the doubles, but didn't have time for much of a chat this time around as she was rushing to catch her plane to NY.

Just thought you'd like to know, the letters were delivered.
earthcrystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2002, 03:05 PM   #2
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Earthcrystal, thank you so much
Old May 1st, 2002, 03:54 PM   #3
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you so much!! Hope you had a great time!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2002, 04:56 PM   #4
country flag Zl@tko

Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you very much, earthcrystal. You're so kind

Hope Monica's flight to New York was more interesting with our messages for her

Zl@tko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2002, 07:30 PM   #5
Kool Shen

Kool Shen is an unknown quantity at this point Kool Shen is an unknown quantity at this point Kool Shen is an unknown quantity at this point Kool Shen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Kann ein Herz aus Stein sein
Kool Shen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 02:39 AM   #6
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

A thousand thank you to our sweet and kind earthcrystal

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 05:18 AM   #7
Loyal Selesian

Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light
THANK ALOT

Hope Monica will feel better with all our love for her

I love Jodie Foster and Lucy Lawless
Loyal Selesian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:20 PM   #8
chichi

chichi has disabled reputation
Thank you sooooooooo much EC!!!!!!!!
Thousand kisses to you ....
chichi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 10:07 PM   #9
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you earthcrystal

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 11:34 PM   #10
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Thankyou earthcrystal, I hope she read it on the plane.

wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 11:22 PM   #11
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2002, 06:20 AM   #12
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
for you.

I hope Monica took my words to heart.
disposablehero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 11:35 AM   #13
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot earthcrystal!!!
That was very nice from you.
Old May 20th, 2002, 02:34 PM   #14
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx!

I'm so annoyed cos i forgot to send one

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote