Why Controversy >? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #1
country flag tatianaishott22

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
Why Controversy >?

Is the half nude pic of Ana worth all of this Controversy ...

She's not showing nothing....
She's 18 ........
It's not like Maria and Patty and half of the other tennis girls do it.....

Maria is more american now so it's ok if she shows off a little skin but when a serbian girl like Ana does it , it's the end of the world

Maria Sharapova

PLEASE Davenport retire she's really boring to watch
tatianaishott22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #2
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
I think it's because Ana seems like cute, somewhat shy, little girlie that plays with her dolls in her spare time. I guess she is trying to change that image.
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #3
country flag Neptune

Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatianaishott22
Is the half nude pic of Ana worth all of this Controversy ...

She's not showing nothing....
She's 18 ........
It's not like Maria and Patty and half of the other tennis girls do it.....

Maria is more american now so it's ok if she shows off a little skin but when a serbian girl like Ana does it , it's the end of the world
I don't know what thinking about this pic!
Sometimes is like or or also
But I think that it's just for fun, Ana takes her own decision and we can't judge and talk about Ana 's mind when she's doing that
We just have to wait for what she will say about this pic and after,people can says what they want
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #4
country flag tatianaishott22

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
People have no rite to say anything, Really, it was her decision to do that picture....

Maria Sharapova

PLEASE Davenport retire she's really boring to watch
tatianaishott22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 09:26 PM   #5
country flag timray

timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future
Ana has many fans, and the ones that are real fans will always stay to support her.
timray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote