livestream of the matches? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2005, 11:07 PM   #16
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by giocab
does anyone know if there will be anything showing the matches on the internet?
they won't show anything here in brazil, maybe just the final... shitty country
same here Anyone has it?

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #17
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
now, live go watch it!
http://www.************/channel/
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #18
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwu
now, live go watch it!
http://www.************/channel/
That didn't work for me...Oh well
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 05:12 AM   #19
country flag udachi Elena

udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all
what is the name of the test channel

"I only have one good day every week -- otherwise I would be number one already."
-Elena Dementieva- Tokyo Champ 2006

Я никогда не стремилась стать первой ракеткой России. Моя цель - быть лучшей в мире. - Elena

GO ELENA!!!!

Gooo Martina! (just don't beat Elena)
Sometimes you get a sense of what moments can turn crucial, so you hold on them with all your might. You say to yourself, 'DIE, BUT WIN THIS POINT!' " by Elena DEMENTIEVA

15 October 1981
udachi Elena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 05:55 AM   #20
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by udachi Elena
what is the name of the test channel
test channel 93 - WTA Championship...i'm not sure
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 06:32 AM   #21
country flag udachi Elena

udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all
is it up now?

"I only have one good day every week -- otherwise I would be number one already."
-Elena Dementieva- Tokyo Champ 2006

Я никогда не стремилась стать первой ракеткой России. Моя цель - быть лучшей в мире. - Elena

GO ELENA!!!!

Gooo Martina! (just don't beat Elena)
Sometimes you get a sense of what moments can turn crucial, so you hold on them with all your might. You say to yourself, 'DIE, BUT WIN THIS POINT!' " by Elena DEMENTIEVA

15 October 1981
udachi Elena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM   #22
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Bump!

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM   #23
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe, that Eurosport Int. is showing a stupid Footballgame.

I'm so happy to have Eurosport Germany...
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 08:37 PM   #24
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
there was a time b4 we started to pay for sky we got german eurosport free, and it used to piss me off....now we have british europsport and how i long for german eursport back lol

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM   #25
country flag kuchkuch

kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice kuchkuch is just really nice
Usually this guy pastaga broadcasts tennis and other sports on "9 3 tv" if u have either sopcast, or peercast. I only got to see the first day. The broadcast has been dead since then. but it might be worth a shot if he/she fixed it.

broker url for sopcast: sop://211.152.42.231:29019 You need sopcast for this to work.

if you are using peercast, search for "9 3" with the gap between 9 and 3 on http://yp.peercast.org/
kuchkuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 09:46 PM   #26
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
I don't manage to find anything
TT WTA Titles Singles '09 Fes '10 Strasbourg '11 Palermo, US Open, Linz, Phoenix '13 Alphen Aan Den Rijn Doubles '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent, Prerov '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad, Phoenix '12 Paris '13 Sydney, Taipei, Merida '14 Andrezieux-Boutheon, Pelham
Finals Singles '08 Sydney, New Haven '09 Monterrey '10 Wimbledon, Rio de Janeiro '11 Nantes Doubles '08 Sydney, Miami, Moscow '09 Estoril, Nottingham, Bratislava '10 Eastbourne, Stanford, US Open, Minsk, Antalya '12 Montreal '13 Pelham, Waterloo, Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Bertioga '14 Wimbledon
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote