The SS Dementieva docks in Los Angeles thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #1
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
The SS Dementieva docks in Los Angeles thread

Seein as there isnt a thread for the glorious Lena D though I had better start one..

Well...Good Luck Elena ,do your best and cause some damage.....

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2005, 12:51 AM   #2
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
elena has recently beaten all the other 3 in her group. has a good chance of making the semis.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:06 AM   #3
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Best wishes Elena.

We love you babe.
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #4
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
I know this is stupid, but I've been dying to get it off my chest.

I don't like Elena in dresses. Please wear your shorts to the YEC Elena!
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM   #5
country flag lovlenad

lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of
may the luck with you Lena.

lovlenad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #6
country flag giocab

giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all
GO LENA

ANDY RODDICK xx ELENA DEMENTIEVA xx MARAT SAFIN

"No matter how beautiful you may be, if you don't show the best results, you're lost" - elena dementieva
giocab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:16 PM   #7
country flag giocab

giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all giocab is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyyJ
I know this is stupid, but I've been dying to get it off my chest.

I don't like Elena in dresses. Please wear your shorts to the YEC Elena!
hehe... i can't stand that pink/red dress anymore... but i like it when she wears a skirt and a shirt, or any other thing, i just can stand that dress again!!!

ANDY RODDICK xx ELENA DEMENTIEVA xx MARAT SAFIN

"No matter how beautiful you may be, if you don't show the best results, you're lost" - elena dementieva
giocab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #8
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
hehe shall we have a whip round and raise some money to get Elena new dresses? shes only worth millions of dollars after all..

I do luv the shorts to ,we need to see more of Elenas legs ,The thighs are soooo muscular its not true ,so we need more of em , they are nice and long too...

Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 01:30 AM   #9
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Go Go Lena I'll be thrilled if she wins the YEC on my birthday 11/13

Last edited by cometz9 : Nov 8th, 2005 at 02:15 AM.
cometz9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 09:18 AM   #10
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator
hehe shall we have a whip round and raise some money to get Elena new dresses? shes only worth millions of dollars after all..

I do luv the shorts to ,we need to see more of Elenas legs ,The thighs are soooo muscular its not true ,so we need more of em , they are nice and long too...
I can donate my vCash to the cause

Come on Lena
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM   #11
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Elena Dementieva

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #12
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator
would luv to see some abs too. maybe nastya can lend her some stuff?
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #13
country flag saab95

saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future saab95 has a brilliant future
I do luv the shorts too...
but I prefer to see her win! Good luck!
Old Nov 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM   #14
country flag nizelegz

nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all
I had the great pleasure of seating behind Elena, Mauresmo and Dechy last night. Very nice girls and I got plenty of autographs. So many people wanted to take pictures with Elena last and she took them Good luck Elena!!!
nizelegz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 06:07 AM   #15
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
i hope Lena can take advantage of Kimmie poor plays and capitalize on a win since 2003. Also, get revenge on Momo