PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #218: Los Angeles [Year End Championships] 2005 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:00 AM   #151
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Pierce over Mauresmo
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:45 AM   #152
country flag WTA Handicapper

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTA Handicapper
Special Odds

Championship Match Bet [Both Players 1/4 on Nine Points]

1.85:Luxxxas v Agustin:1.90 [ 1.80 the Tie]

Winner:Agustin
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #153
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
paw 7 mary over momo
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:17 PM   #154
country flag wtalovers

wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light
PAW 7: Pierce OVER Mauresmo

My final paw of the year
wtalovers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #155

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Special Odds

DOUBLES Match [Each players score counts,Winner highest combined score]

1.50 Australia [Pintaled,Bionic71] v Great Britain [Andrewuk,Raquel]:3.00

Winner:Great Britain
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #156
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
PAW 7 : Pierce over Mauresmo

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 09:27 PM   #157
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
PAW7: Amelie MAURESMO .......... over Mary PIERCE .............. [ 9 ]
Change to:
Pierce over Mauresmo
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 10:18 PM   #158
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
All players picked Pierce, so the top 3 will stay the same.
If Pierce wins, ~Canuck~ will finish 4th, Bart 5th, ghosts 6th, Agustin & Andrew_uk 7th, raquel & LUXXXAS 9th, SpikeyAidanm 11th, sandg 12th, lukehingis 13th, bionic71 14th, Pintaled & broncosven 15th.

Career Highlights:
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #159
country flag nitsansh

YEC 2005 final standing + picks summary
(updated to post #157)
Code:
#	Player		Nat	P	W-L	Pts	Final pick
1	DaNieLa RoCkZ	(USA)	7	5-2	53	pie 0
2	nitsansh	(ISR)	7	4-3	42	pie 0
3	wtalovers	(THA)	7	4-3	41	pie 0
4	ghosts		(BUL)	7	4-3	38	
5	~CANUCK~	(CAN)	7	4-3	36	pie 0
6	AGUSTIN		(ARG)	6	3-3	32	
	andrew_uk	(GBR)	7	3-4	32	
8	Bart	        (BEL)	7	3-4	29	pie 0
9	raquel		(GBR)	7	2-5	20	pie 0
	LUXXXAS		(POL)	6	2-4	20	pie 0
	sandg		(INA)	7	2-5	20	
12	bionic71	(AUS)	7	2-5	18	
13	SpikeyAidanm    (AUS)	7	1-6	11	pie 0
	Pintaled	(AUS)	7	1-6	11	
	broncosven      (AUS)	7	1-6	11	
16	lukehingis	(SIN)	7	1-6	8	pie 0

Career Highlights:
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 02:12 AM   #160
country flag wtalovers

wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light wtalovers is a glorious beacon of light
Pierce performance is up and down and end disappointing with many mistakes

Congrat Daniela Rockz!
For me it's great to finish as NO.3 of the table
wtalovers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:23 AM   #161
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute
congrats to DaNieLa RoCkZ as the winner

I always played badly at PAW YEC
unbelievable, this is my best result PAW YEC in 4 years
sandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:37 AM   #162
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Tied 13

Must show that aussie think the same way . . . .

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #163

Cool

Quote:
My Odds

5-1 Favourite:BIONIC 71

6-1:Pintaled
7-1:Ghosts
8-1:danielarockz
9-1:Andrewuk
10-1:Agustin
11-1:Sandg
12-1:Luxxxas
14-1:Raquel
16-1:Broncosven
18-1:Spikeyaidanm,Nitsansh
20-1:Canuck,WTALovers
22-1:Lukehingis
25-1:Bart

Good Luck all,you are all Winners!

Betting Summary

A very impressive Winner in the fancied Daniela Rockz.Classic example of how to lead from the front.
Big disappointment along with the rest of the Australians was the Favourite Bionic71.
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:06 PM   #164
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to DaNieLa RoCkZ for winning the title and reaching No. 1
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #165
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My Odds

11-1:Sandg
12-1:Luxxxas
14-1:Raquel
impressive how did you know that? you have placed us in the middle and we are all tied at 9-th place
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote