Who wants a ticket for the semis and finals of Advanta? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 11:46 PM   #1
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Who wants a ticket for the semis and finals of Advanta?

Does any one of you need a ticket for the semis and the finals? I am charging $40 for the semis (Grandstand North) and $45 for the finals (Mezzanine North), $5 off the original price. Pay me via PayPal after the tournament has ended.

Let me know if you need the tickets. And I can give them to you for free if you DESPERATELY need them. I need some money back too because I paid over 100 dollars, but only to find out that Lindsay isn't going - so I'm not going. Tickets will be will-called so I'll have to call in to change the name.

PM me and let me know!!
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote