Mary est Magique - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2005, 08:53 PM   #31
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
I'm so happy, Mary won her second match, i hope her shoulder if fine and ready to play on friday

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2005, 09:49 AM   #32
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Mary and Amélie will play at 6.30pm first match on friday, around 3.30am europeen time.

Go head Mary

Allez Mary, prend du plaisir sur le court !!
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #33
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
VAMOS MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win it tonight mary !!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 05:43 PM   #34
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

News from Mary

Today's article in the french newspaper

"I'm happy to have one day off before the last match, during the match against Dementieva my knee was kind of blocked after I felt pain in my thigh and shoulder, but those were muscular pain.

I know myself very well and I unblocked my knee and did some streching during all the match, it worked well, i think when i will retire i can be a physio !! LOL"

I heard her to on the radio, she just said Amé was in great form and it's different surface from the US and it will be tough...

I'm still amaze by Mary's american accent when she talks in french, she almost doesn't have it anymore only with some words
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 03:35 AM   #35
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Mary is 3-0!

def. Mauresmo 2-6 6-4 6-2

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 03:38 AM   #36
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

I'm Very proud of Mary she's terrific !!!

Old Nov 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM   #37
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Very proud of you Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck tonight

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Nov 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM   #38
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

Tonight 12.30pm (9.30pm europeen time) first semi-final

Mary vs Lindsay

Keep concentrate, play your best and have fun on the court
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 04:58 PM   #39
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Bonne chance , Mary!!!
Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM   #40
country flag Mark Spruce

Oh good I am glad that it won't be a late match.

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Nov 12th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #41
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Big congratulations to Mary for being the first one to secure a spot in the final !
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #42
country flag veronica
Team WTAworld

veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all
Votre tennis était magnifique! Allez Mari!

I miss Sandrine, Monica, Iva & Joanette

I miss Pinky and the Brain. I want Anna K back so she and Hingis can get in more cat fights like the old days.
veronica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #43
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

Mary won 7.6 7.6

it was a very good match, the best one so far for me in the YEC
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 01:22 AM   #44
country flag Mark Spruce

And wishing you all the best for tommorow in the final

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #45
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

Mary vs Amélie 03.00pm (00.00 europeen time)

More than a simple match, the one who will win will be rank number 3 at the wta and french number one.
Beside that, it will be the first french player ever to win the masters.

The french fed cup staff is already in LA to watch our girls !!

If Mary wins tonight she will succeed to Navratilova as the oldest players to win Masters...fingers crossed

Mary play your best, have fun, we are all behind you