~~>Amézon/Momosapien/Mauresmorization YEC Thread<~~ - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:35 AM   #196
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esdee
Thanks for the info. Haven't heard of/seen her before.
Google L-Word

I got REALLY hooked on the show and have both Season 1 and 2

Season 3 debuts here in January. And in the last episode of Season 2 they mentioned Amélie.

Dana (the tennis player in the show) is training to play Mauresmo and her trainer says, to Dana's gf something like, "Better get back to work; you don’t want Mauresmo making her look like a pussy."

I digress (anyway I waited a full year to be be pleased as punch just to hear her name mentioned on the show). Amélie is also a fan of the show and met two cast members after winning the YEC.

Ok, I'll stop blabbing now before I can't stop; ask linnie!
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:45 AM   #197
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 08:12 AM   #198
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Google L-Word

I got REALLY hooked on the show and have both Season 1 and 2

Season 3 debuts here in January. And in the last episode of Season 2 they mentioned Amélie.

Dana (the tennis player in the show) is training to play Mauresmo and her trainer says, to Dana's gf something like, "Better get back to work; you don’t want Mauresmo making her look like a pussy."

I digress (anyway I waited a full year to be be pleased as punch just to hear her name mentioned on the show). Amélie is also a fan of the show and met two cast members after winning the YEC.

Ok Ok now I get it.....the L word wants Amelie to make a guest appearance on the show and they sent Shane (the always winning card ) to convince her (I'm way ahead of myself I guess ) .... Oh sonja if only that was true......it would have been great.....wow....I'm hoping they'll get portia in the show actually or maybe her gorgeous ex-fransesca.

BTW where are the new photos you promised....

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 03:46 PM   #199
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
The new photos will get here when I have time to edit and post them. I work for a living; the rest of this is just fluff (and reason for living).
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM   #200
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The new photos will get here when I have time to edit and post them. I work for a living; the rest of this is just fluff (and reason for living).
keep working and keep posting
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #201
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Was anyone saying photos???posting???maybe???

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 08:08 PM   #202
country flag Hannah-Louise

Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of Hannah-Louise has much to be proud of
Thanks them photos are amazing i love that show iv seen virtually every single episode of both series's but i missed the last episode so i missed that line ggggrrr hopefully ill be getting the Dvd's for christmas so i can catch up lol! my favourite group of ladies with my favourite lady yey!
WORLD NUMBER 1!!

2006 AUSTRAILIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2005 WTA YEC CHAMPION

AMELIE MAURESMO!!
LETS GO AME LETS GO!
LETS GO AME LETS GO!!
Hannah-Louise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 12:23 AM   #203
Sonja
Momomental

Two More From Faye

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 02:30 AM   #204
Sonja
Momomental

And another, again by Fayex

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 02:33 AM   #205
Sonja
Momomental

The absolutely fabulous Fayex strikes again

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 03:06 AM   #206
Sonja
Momomental

and again

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 03:09 AM   #207
Sonja
Momomental

and one last one for today

AZARENKA!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 04:31 PM   #208
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
I Really appreciate her one handed backhand

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 06:23 PM   #209
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
lovely
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote