tues OOP/scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM   #31
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Stephanie

later Go Vera and Black/Stubbs!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM   #32
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Sugi match should be the in 2nd set now
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM   #33
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
this lack of fast results and in-play scores is absurd. especially from the usa!
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM   #34
country flag pinkfrog

pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future
i just called the 866 tennis 5 number again and they still dont know anything!!! the guy i talked to said i should check online! i told him they dont have a live scoreboard in philly and he seemed surprised, he then suggested i check espn or yahoo and i explained to him that they suck! he said he was sorry but there wasnt anything he can do!!!

Tell the repo man
And the stars above
That you're the one I love

What was wrong with the black one?

http://blog.myspace.com/thesupernovianpinkfrog
pinkfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:13 PM   #35
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
Rediculous!!!! Pathetic Tier 2 tournament

Ayumi Morita | Tammarine Tanasugarn | Noppawan Lertcheewakarn | Misaki Doi | Kurumi Nara | Sachie Ishizu | Miyabi Inoue | Jie Zheng | Li Na
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM   #36
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Foretz...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM   #37
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
poor this thread poster... I bet he/she wanted to earn some vcash
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM   #38
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Benesova vs. Sugiyama 5-7, 3-2...

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:23 PM   #39
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Where do you get the scores?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:23 PM   #40
country flag tks

tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
Benesova vs. Sugiyama 5-7, 3-2...
source?

the winner of 3 WTA tour titles

Anna Smashnova | Tzipi Obziler | Evgenia Linetskaya | Yevgenia Savransky

My Girls: Fichman | Clijsters | Davenport | Vaidisova | Hantuchova | Pennetta | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Dulko | Peschke | Zvonareva | Hingis | Krajicek | Raymond | Sprem | Molik | Daniilidou | Rodionova | Cohen-Aloro
tks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM   #41
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Official Website , they finally wake up.

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM   #42
country flag pinkfrog

pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future pinkfrog has a brilliant future
i found this on the villanova web site but im at work and cant get the scoreboard to work, here's web site: http://villanova.collegesports.com/superscoreboard/
i dont know if this is a scoreboard that will have the tennis scores or if they only use during basketball games but i thought somebody could give it a try

Tell the repo man
And the stars above

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:27 PM   #43
country flag thekimfan
Team WTAworld

thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all
doesn't work, what a weird tourney, it's a Tier II, and no live scores
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:32 PM   #44
country flag pinkfrog

i've called a bunch of people at villanova but nobody will give a direct number to the pavillon. they all suck. im all out of ideas. if anyone comes up with a number here in the states to call....please post it and ill call.

Tell the repo man
And the stars above

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 04:34 PM   #45
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
Official Website , they finally wake up.
Can't find anything on the official website, at least no livr scores

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote