Website + Players who have already confirmed - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2005, 06:29 AM   #1
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Website + Players who have already confirmed

Proximus diamond Games
Antwerp, Belgium
February 13-19, 2006
Tier II
Prize Money: $600,000
Draw: 28M/32Q/16D
Surface: Decoturf/Indoors
Tournament Director: Bob Verbeeck

Official Web Site:http://www.proximusdiamondgames.be/

CONFIRMED
(2) Kim Clijsters
(3) Amélie Mauresmo
(7) Patty Schnyder
(9) Nadia Petrova
(10) Venus Williams
(11) Serena Williams
(13) Francesca Schiavone
(16) Ana Ivanovic
(20) Dinara Safina

WILD CARDS
(63) Michaella Krajicek
(203) Kirsten Flipkens

NOT YET CONFIRMED BY ORGANISATION
(21) Anna-Lena Groenefeld (reported by newspaper 'Gazet van Antwerpen')
(65) Karolina Sprem (confirmed on personal website)

WANTED BY ORGANISATION
(5) Mary Pierce
(8) Elena Dementieva
(12) Nathalie Dechy

Last edited by JuanRodriguez : Dec 21st, 2005 at 08:45 AM.
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to Kirsten

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM   #3

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Karolina Sprem has put the Proximus Diamond Games on her calender of 2006
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #4

Venus brings along Serena!

Also confirmation from Nadia Petrova
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM   #5
country flag babolat-blast

babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all babolat-blast is a name known to all
You can add Ana Ivanovic as official! It's on her site! Yeehaa!

http://www.anaivanovic.com/index.php...detailpage=168

ANA IVANOVIC
babolat-blast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 06:39 PM   #6
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Nadia!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 11:17 AM   #7

4 new names confirmed:

* Patty Schnyder
* Francesca Schiavone
* Ana Ivanovic
* Dinara Safina

and the organisation is trying to book also these players in the following weeks:

* Mary Pierce
* Elena Dementieva
* Nathalie Dechy
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #8
country flag Klurt

Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold Klurt is a splendid one to behold
Now I must go!!! Wow so many big names, and this is 'just' a Tier II!!!
Klurt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #9
country flag 47eggs

47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold
where is Antwerp?
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47eggs
where is Antwerp?
It's where I live

--> I've updated the first post.
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 08:45 AM   #11

following newspaper 'Gazet van Antwerpen' also nr. 21 Anna-Lena Groenefeld will come to the Diamond Games
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 10:38 AM   #12
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Dementieva won't come back n belgium, when will they get that ?

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:35 PM   #13
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
(10) Venus Williams
(11) Serena Williams

Good luck to both sisters!

-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote