Video of Maria matches - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #676
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video of Maria matches

https://picasaweb.google.com/1172429...63794253900098

Last points of Kirilenko/Petrova's win against Errani/Vinci at the YEC.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #677
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Kiri, after beating Sorana

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #678
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where I can find the ceremony video?
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #679
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Anyone knows where I can find the ceremony video?
here you are the ceremony starts from ~19:15....kiri is lovely as always

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:28 PM   #680
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Maria seems very professional. I hope she keeps winning this year.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #681
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
here you are the ceremony starts from ~19:15....kiri is lovely as always

Thanks for the ceremony ! I am so happy Maria is the winner

Very funny the cake part, imagine if Bartoli said the same story about cakes
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #682
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Kirilenko vs Christina McHale 2013 Indian Wells R2 Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams

Last edited by JamieOwen3 : Mar 9th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #683
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

It's impossible to get any highlights of yesterday's match, correct?
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #684
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
It's impossible to get any highlights of yesterday's match, correct?
Correct. Let me say the WTA Tour and the WTA media are just horrible when it comes to common sense. How is there no video of top players playing to 7 - 5 in the third set in a supposedly top flight tournament? Amazing. Pathetic. And the WTA Tour website just took quotes Kiri gave to The Desert Sun newspaper and put them in their story of Kiri's upset of Aga. Bush league all the way around.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #685
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Correct. Let me say the WTA Tour and the WTA media are just horrible when it comes to common sense. How is there no video of top players playing to 7 - 5 in the third set in a supposedly top flight tournament? Amazing. Pathetic. And the WTA Tour website just took quotes Kiri gave to The Desert Sun newspaper and put them in their story of Kiri's upset of Aga. Bush league all the way around.
It's pathetic to see that some MM tournament have better coverage than IW... In fact the problem is that it's a mixed event and ATP crushes WTA.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #686
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

She did a dance video with Tennis United reporter Mayleen Ramey, still waiting for upload.
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #687
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

The match came to a halt on the 10th game but I still got a good length Highlights vid. Pity, it could have been a great 3 setter without the injury.

Maria Kirilenko vs Dinara Safina 2010 AO r4 Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #688
country flag Iblis

Thanks to fantic7 for the video, I guess there's no problem at all if I'm posting it here.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #689
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the video. Great play from both girls and a great win for Kiri over Aga. ut the stunning thing to me is how deep Makiri stands against Aga's lightweight serve while Aga stands so shallow against Maria's lightweight serve. There is no way Kiri should be returing that serve so deep. Aga does not have a big serve.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #690
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

thx!! very good tennis from both, what a shame that they didn't broadcast it...
the matchpoint was brilliant

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote