Video of Maria matches - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #661
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Video of Maria matches

I like this clip very much!! It is self filmed, but it shows the thrilling atmosphere so well!! watching this makes you feel to be directly in the audience!
so great that you have been there, it must have been so fantastic, the best tiebreak I ve ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKC_b...ure=plpp_video
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #662
country flag raquettemania

raquettemania is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my video about the double french open final with Maria :

I did several others videos on Maria. Tell me if you want them
raquettemania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #663
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

thx!! I love this kind of videos!
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #664
country flag YouGottaSeeHer

YouGottaSeeHer is an unknown quantity at this point

Marvellous, cheers for uploading.
YouGottaSeeHer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #665
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon on youtube.

MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #666
country flag peterlein

this one is pretty funny, and cute too

maria just has some problems with the noses

...olympic bronze medalist...
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #667
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post

this one is pretty funny, and cute too

maria just has some problems with the noses
Funny indeed !

Bartoli is so irrelevant that Maria doesn't even know she exists
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:42 PM   #668
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

For those interested:
Radwanska vs Kirilenko 2012 Wimbledon Highlights «HD»
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #669
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #670
country flag peterlein

Maria's matches from the olympics are available as torrents! I just downloaded her match against kvitova, it's from the BBC and in full HD (1080p), size is about 7 giga..
it works fine!!
just search for it on google

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #671
country flag totauk

totauk is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet, might go get that, what's the d/l speed?

They are also offering streaming direct from the Rogers cup in Canada, in-case anybody needs their tennis fix. Just the men's from Toronto for us in Europe, but I found another stream to watch the Hantuchova match last night.
totauk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #672
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by totauk View Post
Sweet, might go get that, what's the d/l speed?
the download speed was about 140-200 kb/s, it took me about 11-13 hours to download it, but it was worth it

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM   #673
country flag peterlein

maria's first round win at the USO over scheepers

and afterwards a kiss from ovi

Last edited by peterlein : Oct 13th, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:21 PM   #674
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
maria's first round win at the USO over scheepers

and afterwards a kiss from ovi
Thanks for the Kiri vidoes. Those were great. But I didn't understand much of the Russian commentary in Maria's match with Scheepers. Seeing the video of Kiri after her match walking back to the lockerroom was quite special. Thanks for that video. That was unique.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #675
country flag peterlein

I just found a nice little clip from kiri and nadia at the olympics

It features the matchpoint in the bronze medal match plus a short interview I haven't seen before