Video of Maria matches - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #646
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video of Maria matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Oh god, I'm dying.

Kiri is in Pattaya again. Hopefully tourists won't bother her at press conference

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #647
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That edited slow motion video whoaduh posted is insanely well done. Really good work. Would be perfect if not for that last point, which has Kiri serving from the other side in slow mo. I thought it was quite funny to see that beautiful slow motion at 1:20, and then it's a framed shot and goes out. A very graceful framed shot, mind you.

Video game editors and creators, take note. This is what we want tennis games to look like.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #648
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

That's true this video is great, with nice slow motion replays and the music really fits them. Of course Maria being such an amazingly beautiful athlete is the cherry on the cake

Great job

So perfect Maria
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #649
country flag whoaduh

whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
That edited slow motion video whoaduh posted is insanely well done. Really good work. Would be perfect if not for that last point, which has Kiri serving from the other side in slow mo. I thought it was quite funny to see that beautiful slow motion at 1:20, and then it's a framed shot and goes out. A very graceful framed shot, mind you.

Video game editors and creators, take note. This is what we want tennis games to look like.
Haha. Thank you. I just used all of the slow motion serve clips available to peice together one last dramatic shot for the match point. A shame that most of them were of Maria serving to the deuce court. Good eye noticing that. I actually messed up one of the points... I put the slow motion clip on the wrong shot. The one at 4:30. Notice the ball goes out of bounds... it was the supposed to be the last shot in the point. Ah well.

I laughed when i put that framed shot into the play with the music. With the super slow motion and the music and how Maria really wound up to crush that shot, it's expected it's going to be some amazing shot but it just sails long, haha.
whoaduh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #650
country flag 11flyboy11

11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice 11flyboy11 is just really nice

11flyboy11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #651
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11flyboy11 View Post
Fixed.

Maria practising in IW, courtesy of the uploader fantic.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #652
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Just a cute little bit from the Tennis Channel in the US

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #653
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Just a cute little bit from the Tennis Channel in the US

Oh she's so cute
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #654
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

here is a special on Ovechkin done by sportscenter. Kiri is in it.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7734344
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #655
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Cute. I still miss Igor.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #656
country flag Remix13

Ovechkin can't return Maria's serve, don't worry, she can't return Bartoli's one

Sorry, I'm still shocked by this humiliating defeat
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #657
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! I don't think I posted here before(I might have posted this before though) but I'm a huge Kiri fan. I was at her match vs. Stosur at the US Open last year and my mom and I were by far the loudest and most enthusiastic fans there. So I was wondering, does any one have a video of that match?
I really want to see if my mom and I were shown
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #658
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

"Kirilenko vs Stosur USO highligts" <-- Youtube
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #659
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
"Kirilenko vs Stosur USO highligts" <-- Youtube
Thanks! But do you know anywhere that shows the full match?
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #660
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

It's on tennishaven.com
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote