Video of Maria matches - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:23 AM   #616
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice
Re: Video of Maria matches

nice find srg. Did you find one that has the end of the match?
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM   #617
srg1

srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all

No. I took the video myself. I left after the first few games to go watch the Madison Keys match.
srg1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM   #618
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

on court interview from last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nrV0UIAtk
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #619
country flag whoaduh

whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice

I can't remember Maria ever making the top ten plays for sportscenter before so I thought it would be worth posting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqmNXyFII-U
whoaduh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #620
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Hi! Does anyone have any match from the Stosur trilogy?

US Open 4R
Tokyo 2R
Beijing 2R

Any of them would be appreciated. Thanks!
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #621
country flag MaKi

MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice

Hi,

Finally, I didn't commit suicide. I don't know why. At least, before, I will give you my video on Maria at the US Open. Maybe it can help you to endure this bad time.

Title: It Must Be Maria
Length: 31min40s
File: Full HD

Here is the chapters of the video:
1. Welcome to the US Open
2. From the beginning to today
3. First rounds
4. The coliseum battle
5. I'm ready to play against anyone
6. A battle for history
7. It's not your time yet
8. Life goes on
9. It must be Maria
10. Ending credits

The file is about 16Go... So I'm trying to compress it, but it will probably be too big for Vimeo, so I think I will upload it on Megaupload. I will give you the link when I'm done.

By the way, thank you srg1, I took your video for mine. Good job.
@Matt : There is the match against Stosur at the us open, if you want the full version, you can have it if you go to "tennishaven".

Hope you will enjoy the video, I tried to do my best, with what I had. Of course if Maria would have beaten Stosur, I attended to the semi final and the final match, so it would have been amazing, but that's just the way it is. "C'est la vie!"

Last edited by MaKi : Oct 7th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
MaKi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #622
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKi View Post
Hi,

Finally, I didn't commit suicide. I don't know why. At least, before, I will give you my video on Maria at the US Open. Maybe it can help you to endure this bad time.

Title: It Must Be Maria
Length: 31min40s
File: Full HD

Here is the chapters of the video:
1. Welcome to the US Open
2. From the beginning to today
3. First rounds
4. The coliseum battle
5. I'm ready to play against anyone
6. A battle for history
7. It's not your time yet
8. Life goes on
9. It must be Maria
10. Ending credits

The file is about 16Go... So I'm trying to compress it, but it will probably be too big for Vimeo, so I think I will upload it on Megaupload. I will give you the link when I'm done.

By the way, thank you srg1, I took your video for mine. Good job.
@Matt : There is the match against Stosur at the us open, if you want the full version, you can have it if you go to "tennishaven".

Hope you will enjoy the video, I tried to do my best, with what I had. Of course if Maria would have beaten Stosur, I attended to the semi final and the final match, so it would have been amazing, but that's just the way it is. "C'est la vie!"

1. Why commit suicide?? Dont even think about it.

2. Well, thanks! Unfortunately I'm not subscribed to tennishaven (mainly because I dont know how torrents work! - yes I'm too stubborn). But thanks anyway!
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #623
country flag MaKi

MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice MaKi is just really nice

Hi,

Here's the link to my video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4VOMSKHU

If you watch it, give me some feedbacks. Hope you will like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg It Must Be Maria comp.jpg (84.1 KB, 16 views)
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:11 AM   #624
country flag MaKi

I put my video on Vimeo at this link: http://vimeo.com/guillaumeattard/itmustbemaria
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #625
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching it now
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #626
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well my internet is being rude and I can't finish watching and the download was deleted
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #627
country flag georgex

georgex is an unknown quantity at this point

meggaupload link is down
georgex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #628
country flag GoMasha23

Great video MaKi. after watching it, I had to go watch highlights from Kiri's win over Sam. lol
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 05:21 AM   #629
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Great video as usual from you

Maria... She's so fierce on the court and shy outside, so lovely

Hopefully she will continue playing like this Summer/Fall, her game is really great, it's not only pushing/ballbashing. She has still to improve on the ability to close matches without choking though
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #630
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKi View Post
I put my video on Vimeo at this link: http://vimeo.com/guillaumeattard/itmustbemaria
Beautiful video, as always. Thank you very much!