Video of Maria matches - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2007, 07:05 AM   #16
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video of Maria matches

Does anyone have the matches that are split into like 9 parts as just 1 or 2 parts?
I know I am a hassle, feel free to slap me
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2007, 09:15 PM   #17
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Doha2007 Hingis vs Kirilenko

part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCHY120U
part2: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=4ERSRIWQ
part3: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=TFBYY1KI
part4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IAF75JH
Last part: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=A8V2WH8V
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:04 PM   #18
country flag MKirilenko

MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice

Thanks for the videos
MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 09:16 PM   #19
country flag kirilenko_ishot

kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light

Hingis v Kirilenko

http://isohunt.com/download/17516940/kirilenko

you will need a torrent program first (utorrent 170kb http://download.utorrent.com/1.6.1/utorrent.exe)
kirilenko_ishot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 02:53 AM   #20
country flag Benchwarmer1

Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future

anyone have the doubles final in Doha?

Dream Theater = Amazing

Official Metalhead Of The Maria Mafia
Official Bass Guitarist In Kirilenko's Orchestra
Benchwarmer1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #21
country flag rockwithme

rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of

kiri/hingis double match would be good

U.S. Open semifinalist Jelena Jankovic blamed her loss on the wind, the ump, a lapse in concentration, a double fault and Henin, who "was acting like she had pain in her back and was trying to start me thinking or something."- Inside Tennis
rockwithme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #22
country flag rockwithme

rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of

does anyone know if any of kirilenkenko's beijing 2005 matches have been posted?? thanks

U.S. Open semifinalist Jelena Jankovic blamed her loss on the wind, the ump, a lapse in concentration, a double fault and Henin, who "was acting like she had pain in her back and was trying to start me thinking or something."- Inside Tennis
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #23
country flag MKirilenko

MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice MKirilenko is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwithme View Post
kiri/hingis double match would be good
It would be good.
MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #24
country flag Vassili

Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold

highlights WILLIAMS / KIRILENKO

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1j...irilenko-miami

thx danielafrenchfan

~ Hantuchova ~ Ivanovic ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Golovin ~ Chakvetadze ~

The Official Harp Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra

Vassili is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #25
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Thanks Vassili

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:14 AM   #26
country flag Vassili

Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold

I 've made a little movie about beautiful Maria, hope you like it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKu30IP4gR0

~ Hantuchova ~ Ivanovic ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Golovin ~ Chakvetadze ~

The Official Harp Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra

Vassili is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #27
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

u made a nice video!
Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:57 AM   #28
country flag SaintVana

SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice SaintVana is just really nice

Thank you Vassili Very nice work

Martina Hingis Maria Kirilenko Ana Ivanovic Elena Dementieva

*Good luck to my girls in 2007*

Caroline Wozniacki Niki Hofmanova Lucie Safarova

bright future~rising stars
SaintVana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 12:51 PM   #29
country flag rockwithme

hey guys

not a match video but here's a link to an europort interview with maria..she looks gorgeous but i cant get any audio...does anyone else have the same problem?

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/mc_vid23010.shtml

Old Apr 1st, 2007, 10:46 PM   #30
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwithme View Post
hey guys

not a match video but here's a link to an europort interview with maria..she looks gorgeous but i cant get any audio...does anyone else have the same problem?

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/mc_vid23010.shtml
Hey, I just finished watching the video also. Where's the audio??? She's sooooo cute especially in that teal blue baseball cap!!! I wonder what the "ES" stands for? "Extreme Sexy" or maybe "Extremely Shy"
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote