2014 Summer Hard Court Season before US Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
2014 Summer Hard Court Season before US Open

So....is Kiri playing any tournaments before US Open???

She usually plays Stanford but I don't see her name listed under MD, QD or WC.
Oh, it's because she'll now play in her "back yard" at Washington MM? Nope. Not there either.
Surely she is playing in Rogers Cup? nope.
Waiting on Cincinnati QD list or WC but I'm starting to lose hope.

Meanwhile on her instagram, she is going to motor racing event, rock concerts, figure skating shows...

is she DONE???

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #2
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Summer Hard Court Season before US Open

I'm thinking she's injured again.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #3
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Someone a few days ago called her on GM a "semi-retired soon to be married journey-woman". A fitting definition, it seems. :\

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #4
country flag LTaylor1993

LTaylor1993 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be upset if she decides to retire
LTaylor1993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #5
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

^ I will be devastated, but I don't think that's on the horizon yet. She had a great win at Wimbledon.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #6
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Someone a few days ago called her on GM a "semi-retired soon to be married journey-woman". A fitting definition, it seems. :\
Sasha and Masha haven't been seen together recently.
Neither mentions the other on twitter. No pics together on their instagram accounts.
There were supposed to get married this summer...

Old Jul 20th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #7
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Neither mentions the other on twitter. No pics together on their instagram accounts.
That sure looks like another engaged couple with a Wta player that won't actually make it to the alter.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 01:42 AM   #8
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Wozniacki 2.0?
It could become an interesting pattern. :O

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 11:59 AM   #9
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

I think she will be gone by the end of this season. She spends more time goofing around at the Bolshoi etc than she does on court. I dont think she has any drive left, no ambition. She got her Olympic medal and made the top ten. She had the legs to beat Stephens in R1 Wimby, nothing left against Peng. I doubt if she will get past R1 at the USO. Unless she gets her act together she will need WC's and Qualies. This really is depressing.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 02:16 PM   #10
country flag cosmoose

Maria has officially broken off her engagement to Alex Ovechkin

Link in the GM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=747993

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 03:21 PM   #11
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Maria Kirilenko officially announced the termination of engagement with hockey player Ovechkin
"I have decided to terminate the engagement, - said Maria. - There are many reasons, but do not want to go into details.'ll Say one thing: our relationship completed, but I respect Sasha as a person and athlete and I sincerely wish him continued athletic success."

"I am currently also focused on preparing for the next tournament and I hope that will soon be able to please their fans news, not only about his personal life, but also about his athletic success," - she added.
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 03:26 PM   #12
country flag JimM

Well lets hope Maria can get over it quickly. She can do better anyway. Caro Wozniacki's break up was worse for her I think but she back with a bang.

Come on Maria! we are all rooting for you!

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 03:44 PM   #13
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
I just hope that Maria's ok. Things like that happens everyday, they seemed a good couple but still.
Hopefully she will focus mainly on tennis now, making a strong comeback and playing a full schedule (in 2015), if her body let her do so obviously.
That's what I wrote in GM, I add quite frankly that, even if her will is to make a comeback, it's easier said than done.
Her ranking is a total mess, she'd need to grind a lot of points (playing qualies too), no way that she can stay injury at all with all the matches she would have to play.
No surprise if ends her career at the end of this season.

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM   #14
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

For the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 07:45 PM   #15
country flag LTaylor1993

LTaylor1993 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just flying to Russia