Comeback in Charleston! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #1
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Comeback in Charleston!

EL are out and Kiri is only player from top 50 that isn`t in any EL for tournaments before AO.

Hope she will play AO, don`t know what to think because of this.
She reached 4th round last year at AO.

EDIT: After 3 month, Kiri is on EL for Charleston, on green clay!
Genie Bouchard

Last edited by misH@ : Mar 6th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Re: Australia 2014 - only AO for Kiri

What is she doing?? Oh Kiri. Can I ask misH@ where did you get that information??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Part-time player?

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.apiainternational.com.au/...womens-singles

http://www.hobartinternational.com.a...s-singles-2014

She isn`t in any list, hope she will ask for a WC. And hope this isn`t because of her knee.
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #5
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

She never does well at these warm up events anyway
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 09:26 AM   #6
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Uh, that is worrying. The thing she never really tells us anything about these kind of issues. To play the AO without any warmup tournament doesn't look promising. Or she doesn't want to play the AO at all, maybe because of her knee. I guess we just have to wait...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM   #7
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

I have a feeling that this Knee injury is much worse than we know. Its hard to see her doing much in the AO with no matches under her belt. I thought she would have played either Auckland or Hobart. I think Hobart still has WC's to give but not sure. Worrying indeed.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #8
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Maria not coming to Australia in 2014
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #9
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Oh, bad news . I would really like to know what is going on with her. I see two possibilities, either her knee injury is really bad or she is trying if she can live without tennis.

Does anyone know if she is currently practicing? Probably not I guess.

As sad as it is, I repeat myself here, I hated the last few months seeing her play so badly. Better not playing than playing at only 50%.
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #10
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #11
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future

Oh that's sad.

But with her chronic injury and her wedding next summer I have a feeling she may not play until the end of the year if she comes back at all.
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #12
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Better not playing than playing at only 50%.
Definitely this. Sad day though.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #13
country flag Celeborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
Oh that's sad.

But with her chronic injury and her wedding next summer I have a feeling she may not play until the end of the year if she comes back at all.
Feels like the end .
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #14
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

From Russian News Paper

Kirilenko did not play at Australian Open
TENNIS
The second racket of Russia, 26-year-old Maria Kirilenko in an interview with the correspondent "SE" Vladas LASITSKASOM reported that a knee injury will miss the first tournament of the "Grand Slam" of the season 2014 - Australian Open (January 13-26). On the timing of the return to the court 19 number racket of the world not yet known. Last season in Melbourne Kirilenko reached the 1/8 finals.

"Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
Oh that's sad.
But with her chronic injury and her wedding next summer I have a feeling she may not play until the end of the year if she comes back at all."

I agree with Tampering. Zvonaravea was out for over a year, and Sharapova much longer. Perhaps she could apply for a Protected Ranking? But she hates being away from Moscow, her Tweets while with her BF show her bright and cheerful. Might be finding life away from tennis where she wants to be.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #15
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Oh no. This is horrible. Not the best start for 2014. This is a Chronic injury for sure considering she has had it since after the French Open. I assume she still can't have that surgery. F***ing WTA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote