Where to buy cds/dvds of old matches? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 07:05 PM   #1
country flag borisy

borisy has disabled reputation
Where to buy cds/dvds of old matches?

There are some matches sold on Grand Slam websites but where else can I buy cd/dvds of old matches?
borisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag Tatanka

Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light
Visit my website

ASK UPDATED LIST AT: MDIFILIPPO@ALICE.IT OR LORENZO.DIFILIPPO@LIBERO.IT .
Tatanka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #3
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
DVDs: Tennis Videos International

I have ordered plenty of matches from them in the past, and found their service to be prompt, reliable and friendly. You can order two matches on one DVD (for the price of one) if the total length < 170m.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 02:43 AM   #4
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad
DVDs: Tennis Videos International

I have ordered plenty of matches from them in the past, and found their service to be prompt, reliable and friendly. You can order two matches on one DVD (for the price of one) if the total length < 170m.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
180m**
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 02:47 AM   #5
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute
www.geocities.com/kewltennis

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2005, 04:52 AM   #6
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
I have an extensive collection that I am selling that spans from approximately 1988-2004. PM me if you are interested. I'm attaching a list. They are all on NTSC VHS tapes.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Tennis Matches on VHS.doc (33.0 KB, 20 views)
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #7
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Videos International

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce
180m**
I was told 170m, because they require 10m to add their header.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 01:46 AM   #8
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisy
There are some matches sold on Grand Slam websites but where else can I buy cd/dvds of old matches?
You can check here also :

http://www.gtrondat.f9.co.uk/tennisv...nnisvideo.html
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 10:51 AM   #9
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future
http://www.tennis-videos.co.uk/ is excellent..
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #10
country flag Tatanka

Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.freewebs.com/tennisvideos

ASK UPDATED LIST AT: MDIFILIPPO@ALICE.IT OR LORENZO.DIFILIPPO@LIBERO.IT .
Tatanka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #11
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Check eBay. Do your search on the player's name.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote