The last match of Conchi? everything has to come to an end - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #1
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy The last match of Conchi? everything has to come to an end

Conchi

thanks for everything

Last edited by Bette_Midler : Apr 15th, 2006 at 11:41 AM.
Bette_Midler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #2
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
Conchi, I´ll miss you

CONCHITA ETERNA
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #3
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Is it official?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #4
country flag Bubba08
Team WTAworld

Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute
Does she retire ????
Bubba08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM   #5
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute
Martinez retires? Wow, that's a surprise. I would have thought the media would have given it more attention.

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #6
country flag the bambi

the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle
Thanks for all Conchi

this is the end

I m crying now

gracias por todos los buenos momentos Conchi, he crecido contigo y contigo se va lo mejor del tenis, para mi ya nada será igual

gracias

de donde conseguiste tu informacion?
the bambi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:30 PM   #7
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute
is this conchitas last match of her career?

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #8
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
me lo dice el corazon conchitero

Der letzte Auftritt von Conchita

Die Spanierin hat möglicherweise soeben ihr letztes Einzel-Match auf der WTA-Tour bestritten. Martinez wird wohl Ende des Jahres den Gang in die Tennis-Pension wagen.
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:32 PM   #9
country flag the bambi

the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran16
please, can anyone reply us?
thank you!! c'mon...SOMEBODY step up!
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:34 PM   #10
Soch

Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light
hey relax a bit

it it posted on the tournament's official site, though I won't believe anything till she speaks
Soch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:34 PM   #11
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
I guess we will have to wait until an official message is sent
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #12
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran16
Anyone can translate this?
it just says probably
not official
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:36 PM   #13
country flag the bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by propi
I guess we will have to wait until an official message is sent
exactly!
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:36 PM   #14
Soch

Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light Soch is a glorious beacon of light
Nobody said it was official... and it's not.
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:40 PM   #15
Soch

???

De qué vais quién