LINZ: Daniela HANTUCHOVA def. Conchita MARTINEZ 2-6 6-0 3-1 ret. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:13 PM   #1
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb LINZ: Daniela HANTUCHOVA def. Conchita MARTINEZ 2-6 6-0 3-1 ret.

Congratz Daniela

Sad end of the match for Conchita

My travelling blog
Dexter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:13 PM   #2
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute
retired?

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #3
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Well done Dani

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #4
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Rex
retired?
Yeah... She had a long timeout after 2nd set and after 2-1* in 3rd set... After she got broken 1-3* she decided to retire

My travelling blog
Dexter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #5
country flag Bubba08
Team WTAworld

Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Dani
bye bye conchita
Bubba08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #6
country flag Pengttaya

Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of Pengttaya has much to be proud of
Something wrong with her wrsit/forearm
Pengttaya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #7
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Good you added the ret. part so people don`t think they are playing the third set to three due to some freakish change of rules

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Grges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #8
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
last match of Conchi

Conchita eterna !!!
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:25 PM   #9
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_1986
Yeah... She had a long timeout after 2nd set and after 2-1* in 3rd set... After she got broken 1-3* she decided to retire
thats sad hope she get well soon

congrats to dani

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:30 PM   #10
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Conchita what an awful way to lose a match
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #11
country flag the bambi

the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold the bambi is a splendid one to behold
maybe that's what the other thread meant about conchi "retiring"?
the bambi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:37 PM   #12
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Good for Dani.

Don't like to see anyone injured, though.
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #13
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute
yes!!
next match against patty or Benesova

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #14
country flag Sevenseas

Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute
Get well soon, Conchita.

Still, congratulations to Daniela.

I pray you learn to trust
Have faith in both of us
And keep room in your hearts for two

Precious - Depeche Mode
Sevenseas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM   #15
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
ah you are lucky dani..
conchi..

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote