Indian Couple in Norway jailed - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Indian Couple in Norway jailed

http://in.news.yahoo.com/indian-coup...103256614.html

i don't think i have seen anything more retarded than this in the recent times.......norway govt jailed an indian couple for 18 months under "child abuse"......all the couple did was scold and beat their kids a little, which is quite normal in the sub continent......

the pathetic double standard here from the norway govt is that they refused a plea from the couple to sponsor their child's hyper activity disorder treatment citing that they are indians, not even PR and hence are not eligible for the norway govt help......

then how can the same morons jail non-norway citizens for an act which doesn't even involve their citizens?

shame on those fucking retarded double standard morons......and also shame on the indian govt for not helping the couple get out of the trouble......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #2
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Couple in Norway jailed

Here's a more detailed article.

Apparently the parents burned the boy with hot spoons and threatened to burn his tongue. I don't know if this is normal in your country so I will not comment on that. At the end of the day though, any expatriate should be aware of the existing laws if any country they are visiting. Certainly not the case here.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #3
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

burning with hot spoons Crazy people. They should be glad there is not death penalty anymore out there.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #4

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
Here's a more detailed article.

Apparently the parents burned the boy with hot spoons and threatened to burn his tongue. I don't know if this is normal in your country so I will not comment on that. At the end of the day though, any expatriate should be aware of the existing laws if any country they are visiting. Certainly not the case here.
talk of things blown out of proportion......burning with spoons may seem a big issue only to chicken hearts, it's a normal threat given to indian kids(boys) when their misbehavior exceeds the limit......just ask anybody from india here......

anyway we are talking of the pathetic double standards and lame attention seeking act from the norway govt......who the hell are they to separate the kids from their parents......the kids are already homesick and worried of their parents......existing laws my arse......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #5
country flag ToopsTame

ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future

LOL, you think burning with hot spoons is normal anywhere in the world?

Do you also seriously think that non-citizens don't have to follow the laws in a country?

Are you 12?
ToopsTame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
burning with hot spoons Crazy people. They should be glad there is not death penalty anymore out there.
stop overreacting when you know nothing......we don't know if that incident really happened and even if it happened, it's a thing which should be left for the indian government to deal with as there is no involvement of any norway citizens......

norway are in no position to jail them and threaten the family of separating the kids from them......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToopsTame View Post
LOL, you think burning with hot spoons is normal anywhere in the world?

Do you also seriously think that non-citizens don't have to follow the laws in a country?

Are you 12?
can you read?

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #8
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
stop overreacting when you know nothing......we don't know if that incident really happened and even if it happened
You assume we can't judge because we don't know what happened.
Hence, this thread is useless because we don't know if these parents are evil or not.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
You assume we can't judge because we don't know what happened.
Hence, this thread is useless because we don't know if these parents are evil or not.
wrong......i am just conveying a message that it's a cultural issue and should be left for the respective country to deal with......they have no bloody business poking their nose in this.....

their intervention should never have happened and if they had any concern, they should report them to the indian govt and pack them back home, they have no fucking right to take it into their own hands and mess it up......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #10
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Dude WTF is wrong with you? It might be normal in India but not in good countries like Norway, you don't have to justify crazy stuff like burning kids with hot spoons because it's what you do in the country you were born in. In the country I was born in they do this

And I think it's utterly disgusting, they can stick their 'traditions' up their f*cking ass

I think that justifying barbarities like beating women in Arabic countries or making people believe that they are miserable and pathetic because of being born as an 'Untouchable' is pathetic, traditions are only good when they aren't against human rights.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."

Last edited by Sammo : Dec 4th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #11

nothing's wrong with me......what's wrong is all this overreaction from chicken hearts knowing nothing about the backgrounds......the pathetic double standards are there to see anyway......

secondly, why don't you read properly? nobody is saying that burning with spoons is common in india, only the threats are common......

honestly if you believe an odd incident here and there of that kind with kids is as pathetic as some of the atrocities you mentioned in the post above, i can only laugh and leave it at that......

and lastly, you are in no position to say which country is good and which is bad......it's just an attention seeking act from norway and nothing else......they will pay for this......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #12
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wrong......i am just conveying a message that it's a cultural issue and should be left for the respective country to deal with......they have no bloody business poking their nose in this.....

their intervention should never have happened and if they had any concern, they should report them to the indian govt and pack them back home, they have no fucking right to take it into their own hands and mess it up......
issues stop being cultural when the safety of a child is involved.

they have every right to take into their own hands if the crime happened in their country.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
issues stop being cultural when the safety of a child is involved.

they have every right to take into their own hands if the crime happened in their country.
there are bloody nobody to decide whether the child is safe with them or with the parents......if they have such a huge pain in the arse because of this incident, they should have just brought it to the notice of indian government, pack them back home and leave it to india to decide......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #14

all this reminds me of the same old fucking nonsensical cliche of the west "sympathizing" on the east......all these showboats will pay in the near future for their obsession for superiority......

stuck in recession, why not better take care of their own arses before bothering about others' arses......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #15
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://in.news.yahoo.com/indian-coup...103256614.html

i don't think i have seen anything more retarded than this in the recent times.......norway govt jailed an indian couple for 18 months under "child abuse"......all the couple did was scold and beat their kids a little, which is quite normal in the sub continent......

the pathetic double standard here from the norway govt is that they refused a plea from the couple to sponsor their child's hyper activity disorder treatment citing that they are indians, not even PR and hence are not eligible for the norway govt help......

then how can the same morons jail non-norway citizens for an act which doesn't even involve their citizens?

shame on those fucking retarded double standard morons......and also shame on the indian govt for not helping the couple get out of the trouble......
You see, there is your problem. You don't think "beating" your child "a little" is bad.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread