oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #4861
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

4-6 6-2 12-10 against Sarina Muller?

OMG this is pretty bad, but well, guess it was the first match since like forever

Yay, two wins

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #4862
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she will play again in Regensburg, because then I will go and I could finally see her...

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #4863
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she will start playing some ITF's she desperately need points to stay in TOP 500
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #4864
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Has Marta given up on playing?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #4865
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

she is/was hitting partner of Caro, they gave her 2 WCs for Doha and Dubai Q, and that's it.
she played Monterrey Q on her own ranking, because Caro was there, too...and yeah, she travels with her, is visiting every tournament but can't play...
but she still wants to play, at least that's what I understood from her last messages...

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #4866
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

don't be naive. she gave up.

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #4867
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
she is/was hitting partner of Caro, they gave her 2 WCs for Doha and Dubai Q, and that's it.
she played Monterrey Q on her own ranking, because Caro was there, too...and yeah, she travels with her, is visiting every tournament but can't play...
but she still wants to play, at least that's what I understood from her last messages...
Yeah, I knew she was hitting with Caro, and that's what got me worried, that she had basically retired.

Fingers crossed she will properly play again...such a beautiful, clean ball-striker. I remember her playing some fantastic tennis in 2006 and 2008.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #4868
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta will be in Germany this weekend and attend both Bundesliga matches, it was confirmed by the team-manager
It's not sure whether she will play, though, depends on whether Kerber, Lisicki or the other stars will show up or not.

BUT I FINALLY WILL SEE HER LIVE, I'm dying

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #4869
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she plays!! Happy you finally get to see her!!

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #4870
country flag uszenko

uszenko is an unknown quantity at this point

Now Marta is playing with Kristina Huba in Bundesliga.
Marta - Huba *1-0
5 points in a row form 0-40
uszenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #4871
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Go Marta

I will see her tomorrow

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #4872
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I can't find the live scores

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #4873
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

found it

2-0* 40-40

wasting BPs left and right that'y my gurl

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #4874
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

http://www.tennisscores.de/livescore...ivescorer.html

for all others

you have to chose: Rüppurr vs. Offenbach

*3-0, bagel her

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #4875
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

*5-0

Bagel 6-0

Maybe she will be allowed to play tomorrow

double bagel her now