oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #4786
country flag uszenko

uszenko is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Next up : Katowice, Stuttgart?
uszenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #4787
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uszenko View Post
Next up : Katowice, Stuttgart?
Hope so
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:28 AM   #4788
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta won't play Katowice

Her message yesterday:
Thanks for nice message. I wish I could be a little bit more optimistic like you do, I'm not playing katowice.. I dont know yet what I will play...

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:35 AM   #4789
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:31 AM   #4790
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Well, I don't know how she wants to come back seriously if she doesn't know yet where she's going to play next... At least I don't know how to understand this statement. Does she plan not to play at all in the next few weeks, or does she just hesitate between tournaments she has already entered?

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:37 AM   #4791
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she doesn't know as she cleary must have signed a contract with Woz-clan, that she is avialable all the time for Caro and as a reward, they will try to organize her WCs (like in Doha and Dubai) I think Marta is at a point, where her career might end soon she isn't full-time player anymore, because she is a hitting-partner and yeah, her "comeback" try last season was actually quite ok, but the injury hindered her of climbing higher in the ranks

Well, my only hope is that she has a random run (like in AO) and that she decides to go on a bit more seriously as a player and not a hitting-partner.

Next possible Q-Entry might be in Stuttgart, Madrid or Rome. (ATLs made it quite often into the Q-draw in the last season or Doubles players got WCs, so maybe she can do it there...)

Worst thing is that Wozniacki isn't going to play Int. like Tashkent, Bad Gastein, or so, so even if Marta gets a WC or into the Q-draw on her own, she will always have to face strong opponents and that's the cruial point IMO.

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:46 AM   #4792
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Her deal with Caro is still a mystery actually. I guess she can take advantage of a good training with Caro's team, maybe some money too. But as you said, WC's for big tournaments are not what she needs now. She's not ready for this level, first she has to play and find back a decent level in ITF events. She's not that bad but she lacks matches after several breaks over the last years.

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 01:09 PM   #4793
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Yeah, you are right

---

she will stay around 250, as she had to defend points that week

In doubles she will soon fall a lot of spots, because the 130 points from Katowice will come off.

---

That's one more thing I'm wondering, why she doesn't play doubles with Caro or at least here in Monterrey???

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:49 PM   #4794
country flag uszenko

Now Marta should play only in small ITF events (10k,15k) because in WTA and big ITF tournaments her opponents are so strong, and Marta will be lose matches. I`m very scary that Marta not will play in tournaments

Any news?

Last edited by uszenko : Apr 3rd, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #4795
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

No news, but I think she won't get IN in Stuttgart as the Woz is in the QF of Mexico and I think she has to stay with her there forget it, Stuttgart is next week, not this

otherwise, she surely would have gotten in Stuttgart Q

Well, next hope would be Madrid/Rome

Last edited by Adrian. : Apr 4th, 2014 at 03:26 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #4796
country flag uszenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
forget it, Stuttgart is next week, not this
no, in next week is Kuala Lumpur
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #4797
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

How can Marta be in love with JJ? I saw the vid of him after the DC-loss and I thought: WTF

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #4798
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

http://dtb.liga.nu/cgi-bin/WebObject...E&team=1677451

Marta is at least on the list of a German League 2 team together with Kerber, Lisicki, Melzer, Birnerova and Cohen

http://tcr.de/index.php/bundesliga/eintrittspreise

15€ for one day

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #4799
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute

Marta is back to being JJ's WAG. They flew to Nice together today (he will play Monaco).
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #4800
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Maybe Caro doesn't need her right now she will surely go to Stuttgart later next week, if she still is her hitting-partner
No need for her to go with Caro and play golf