oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #4531
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
well, I wrote her a message and asked her about her current situation and that's what she replied :

Hello
Thanks for your message.. Yes, for the moment I'm hitting partner of Caroline. I still would like to play in the tournaments but I will see how it goes. We are practising together but I'm doing also fitness with her and they will try to help me with some WC. Maybe I will play monterrey.. Greetings Marta
this i hope she'll get QWC

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #4532
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldessarini View Post
this i hope she'll get QWC
what I don't understand is, why she hasn't enterred Monterrey on her own, as she knew Caro would play there?
Anyway, if she gets a QWC it would fit more to her than the QWCs in Doha and Dubai

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #4533
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

It's so kind of her to reply Nice answer.

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #4534
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.
Does anyone know what is WC limit per year?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #4535

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Nice.
Does anyone know what is WC limit per year?
she has taken 2 of 6 QWC so far

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #4536
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

6 as far as I know, don't know whether that's in total or only for Q?

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #4537

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qn_p0UEK4w Indian Wells 2014 practice with Caro

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #4538
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

some rallies were nice, but some also

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #4539

Marta will play against Fuentes tomorrow in Q WTA Monterrey
and she is in whitout QWC

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 06:06 AM   #4540
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Winnable match
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #4541
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

what a surprise! She should win it
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #4542
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

10 points here we come and without WC

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #4543
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

her opponent is an unranked WC. Potential second round opponent is Sachia Vickery, a good player but beatable on the right day
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #4544
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

is this hard or clay?

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #4545
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

it's on hard court
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote