oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 302 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #4516
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

4 double faults in first 2 service games
kruger87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #4517
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

yeah...nothing new.mess
40:0 and... 2DF and lost game..... 2:4

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!

Last edited by baldessarini : Feb 15th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #4518
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice

40:0 and another 2 double faults and game for Giorgi... that's hopeless
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #4519
country flag kruger87

she's amazingly regular, 2 DF in every single service game
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #4520

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Marta 6*:5. now serve for a sset
she had set point but of course Giorgi won first set 7:6(7)......

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!

Last edited by baldessarini : Feb 15th, 2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #4521

Domachowska-Giorgi 6:7(7) 1:6

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #4522
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #4523

mental mess
any news? is Marta still in Dubai? is she going to fly to US?

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #4524
country flag JosephMatteo

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Not sure if there's a picture thread.
Marta, yesterday at Indian Wells, hitting with Caro
JosephMatteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #4525
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to ask whether she is in IW

She is not playing any ITF or at least doubles with Caro?

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #4526

she should get QWC in Monterrey and who know maybe in Miami too?

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:00 AM   #4527
country flag uszenko

uszenko is an unknown quantity at this point

Marta on Aga`s birthday party
uszenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #4528

i think she gave up... she chose traveling and hitting with Wozniacki. It's not possible to be back in 100 cause she is playing so rarely... It's so sad. I bet she won't play in Katowice .

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #4529
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #4530
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

well, I wrote her a message and asked her about her current situation and that's what she replied :

Hello
Thanks for your message.. Yes, for the moment I'm hitting partner of Caroline. I still would like to play in the tournaments but I will see how it goes. We are practising together but I'm doing also fitness with her and they will try to help me with some WC. Maybe I will play monterrey.. Greetings Marta