oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4426
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

what a fucking match to end this season

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4427
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

she df at least 3 times in the tb. the bigger choker lost apparently
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #4428
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #4429
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

kostova would have fallen apart mentally if Marta had just won that set.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #4430
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
she df at least 3 times in the tb. the bigger choker lost apparently
once at *6-5, 1st SP on her serve

what a disgrace this was

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #4431
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #4432
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

next tournament: ITF 25 Monterrey Mexico 25 November-01 December

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #4433
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

she told in one interview she wants to play in December. ;]
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #4434

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

i think she thought that she will able to play in AO Q but for now it's not possible...
where did u find this interview?

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #4435
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tenisklub.pl/publicystyka...nie-na-wiecej/
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #4436
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Nice interview

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #4437
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

well, if she is really going to Mex, she might play 4 tournaments there, one in Monterrey and 3 in Merida

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #4438
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Marta, win them all

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
www.lespacetennis.com
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #4439

She is on holiday in Florida with Janowicz......

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #4440
country flag SERVivor

if she is serious about improving her ranking she should play some of those Mexican ITF's. But, now that Jerzy is with her in florida, watch her blow all of them off. She couldh have some vacation, but then head to Mexico.