oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #4321
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

she's gotta win this game for any chance
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4322
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

it's not good to play one week indoor and next outdoor.

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4323
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

game pt. alert the media
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4324
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

she hold serve

1-6 *1-0

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4325

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

wow first game at service won....

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #4326
country flag SERVivor

finally a game. hopefully she can regroup here
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #4327

and it's last tournament in this year for her i think

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #4328
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

BP

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #4329
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

3rd BP in a row wasted

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4330
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

the time the scoreboard is switching

nadal could never

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4331
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

1-1, watch her lose now 1-6 1-6

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4332
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

df#6 15-15
30-15
30-30

took her first GP

2-1*

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #4333
country flag SERVivor

game pt
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4334
country flag SERVivor

2-1. well at least she held her serve twice this set after facing 30-30
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4335
country flag SERVivor

df after 30-0