oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 287 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #4291
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

apparently she's in the main draw at Captiva Island. here's the link to the livestream the U.S.T.A is providing for the tournament

http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...it_live_women/

oh: now I see where Adrian said she isn't playing here. She would have gotten in the main draw and there's a stream. Too bad.

Last edited by SERVivor : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 06:06 PM.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #4292
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

where did adrian say that she'll not play in captiva???

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:03 PM   #4293
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldessarini View Post
where did adrian say that she'll not play in captiva???
My mistake. In the Captiva thread, he said Marta said Hlavakova's last event was Toronto. I thought he was talking about Domachowska. So, she's still in apparently. That's good.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #4294
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking about Andrea

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #4295
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

(7)Victoria Duval (USA) v Q
Elitsa Kostova (BUL) v Marta Domachowska (POL)
(wc)Nikki Kallenberg (USA) v (SR)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR)
(3)Melanie Oudin (USA) v Allie Kiick (USA)

Ugh, tough, very tough draw

Duval just won last week's tournament and Marta lost there to Oudin as well

at least Marta leads 2-0 in the H2H with Kostova

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #4296
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Kostova was in the final of another 50K tournament last week, but we will see. (However, it was weaker than Toronto). Duval, well... she got much better draw then Marta and she defeated players that Marta would also be capable of beating.

I wish qualifier defeated Duval, then Marta defeated qualifier, then the Norwegian girl defeats Oudin and Marta defeats Norwegian girl (yes, keep dreaming haha)
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #4297
country flag SERVivor

Marta beat Kostova twice on indoor hard. This will be in windy outdoor conditions. Hope Marta and Duval win, then her round 2 against Duval would surely be streamed.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #4298
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Cohen

GL Marta!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #4299
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta started the match with a break and an ace

*1-0 15-15

ace #2

40-15

now df#1

40-30

deuce

ace#3

deuce again

BP

deuce again

df#2

BP#2

broken, after 40-15 and AD-40, 3 Aces and 2 DFs

Last edited by Adrian. : Nov 6th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #4300
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

*0-30

30-30

40-30

*1-2

so she was leading *1-0 40-15, AD-40 and 1-1* 30-0 and it is 1-2 now

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #4301
country flag SERVivor

Kostova must be easy to ace, because Marta had 22 against her last time. I'm watching the livestream of the Duval match and conditions are sunny and calm - not windy like yesterday. This should help the serve, theoretically. Marta needs to win this so we can see her on livestream against Duval tomorrow. Duval should be able to take out Cako pretty straightforwardly.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4302
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

*0-30, with DF#3

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4303
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
*0-30

30-30

40-30

*1-2

so she was leading *1-0 40-15, AD-40 and 1-1* 30-0 and it is 1-2 now
typical. someone needs to tell her to play without the game score in mind. Easier said than done though.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #4304
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

DF#4 , 15-40

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4305
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

DF#5 on 2nd BP

instead of 3-1* it's 1-3*