oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 285 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #4261
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

2:4

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #4262
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good result anyway I was scared that she will lose like 3:6, 2:6

Now good luck in doubles.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #4263
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

should have won in two.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #4264
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta GL in doubles!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #4265
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job! GL in the final!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #4266
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

And they won a title

7:5, 6:3 in the final
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #4267

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

well...it looks like Marta is in a good shape. What a pity that she didn't take match against Ons.
so happy for her come back!

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #4268
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Congrats on the title, girls!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #4269

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #4270
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

They look very pretty together Would be nice to have Domachowska/Hlavackova instead of Hradecka/Hlavackova
Congrats on title Good luck in the next event
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4271
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Main draw for Toronto is out. Marta is playing Melanie Oudin in the first round. Oudin is in decent form, so I won't even bet how this would end.

If she goes through, she should easily get to semi-final.
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #4272
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Her draw...

Hope its a good match. No doubles for Marta this week...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #4273
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I think Marta is in good form. Jabeur just won the tournament and Marta played her very close and could have won. Oudin has a lot of heart, but if Marta plays well she can overpower Oudin.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #4274
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta should have won that tournament but at least a doubles title, the 2nd since the comeback

yeah, Oudin will be hard, but she isn't really in good form, so I think Marta can finish her off, if she gets her service working, then SF is a MUST with this draw

I think she didn't find a good partner and didn't want to play with a journey woman

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #4275
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta is about to start against Oudin

http://scores.itftennis.com/?alias=i...0-CAN-03A-2013

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote