oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 279 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:50 PM   #4171
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

15-0 ACE#6
15-15 DF#9
30-15 ACE#7
30-30 DF#10

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:53 PM   #4172
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Marta. Real IQ. Pretty good probably. Tennis IQ when serving: Mentally Challenged.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #4173
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

break now Marta
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #4174
country flag SERVivor

another bp for Marta.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #4175
country flag SERVivor

2nd bp
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4176
country flag SERVivor

yes!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4177
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta *2-1

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #4178
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Oh man 0-40

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #4179
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

of course 2:2

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #4180
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I'm scared now

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #4181
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Break her now

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #4182
country flag SERVivor

close match. I'd like to see her win a close 3 set match for a change.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #4183
country flag SERVivor

3 bp chances. take it now
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #4184
country flag SERVivor

2 bp blown. Please win this one
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #4185
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

3rd BP