oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 278 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #4156
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

she needs to win this game. if not, she'll be gone mentally.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #4157
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Sanchez is tight as well, DF on GP

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #4158
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta 6-4 *5-3

0-15, NID
0-30 DF#8
15-30
30-30
40-30 ACE#5, SP#1
Game, Set Domachowska

Marta 4-6 6-3 0-0*

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #4159
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

she got it! Maybe serving third time after breaking will be the charm. And it's for the set which makes it even harder. Too bad she can't trade brains with someone mentally tough when serving for the set.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #4160
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

but 0:30 ........

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #4161
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

2 more

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #4162
country flag SERVivor

if she can just hold here, it may do wonders for her confidence.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #4163
country flag SERVivor

a new era dawns
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #4164
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta 6-4 *5-3

0-15, NID
0-30 DF#8
15-30
30-30
40-30 ACE#5, SP#1
Game, Set Domachowska

Marta 4-6 6-3 0-0*

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #4165
country flag SERVivor

thanks Mike. Good luck charm
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:40 PM   #4166
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

3rd set summary:

Marta 4-6 6-3 0-0*

0-15
15-15
30-15
40-15 DF#3, BP#1
40-30 BP#2
40-40 (Marta 4/12 BPs )
40-AD GP#1
40-40
40-AD GP#2
Game Sanchez

Marta 4-6 6-3 *0-1

15-0 ACE#6
15-15 DF#9
30-15 ACE#7
30-30 DF#10 OMG, I can't
40-30
Game Domachowska

Marta 4-6 6-3 1-1*

15-0
15-15
30-15 DF#4
30-30
30-40 DF#5, BP#1 (13 in the match)
40-40
AD-40 BP#2
Game Domachowska

Marta 4-6 6-3 *2-1

0-15
0-30
0-40 BP#1
15-40 BP#2
30-40 BP#3
Game Sanchez

Marta 4-6 6-3 *-2*

Last edited by Adrian. : Oct 22nd, 2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #4167
country flag SERVivor

two bp. come on. this match is razor close statistically, she can break it open now
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:44 PM   #4168
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Oh Marta, 40-15* -> 40-AD

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #4169
country flag SERVivor

she should have won that game
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:50 PM   #4170
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

ace, df ,ace, df LOL

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote