oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 277 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #4141
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta from 4-4 30-15 loses 8 straight pts. and the set. LOL. She fought back admirably to take control, then just fell apart.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:53 PM   #4142
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Marta from 4-4 30-15 loses 8 straight pts. and the set. LOL. She fought back admirably to take control, then just fell apart.
7 30-15 and then 30-30, 30-40, game, 0-15, 0-30, 0-40, game

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM   #4143
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta *0-0 4-6

great start, just like in the first set

0-15 DF#4
0-30
15-30
30-30
40-30 GP#1
40-40 DF#5
40-AD , BP#1
40-40
AD-40 GP#2
Game Domachowska

1-0* 4-6

0-15
0-30 Marta's returns
0-40
Game Sanchez (like in 1 minute )

*1-1 4-6

15-0
15-15
30-15 Ace#4
40-15
Game Domachowska

2-1* 4-6

Last edited by Adrian. : Oct 22nd, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #4144
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
7 30-15 and then 30-30, 30-40, game, 0-15, 0-30, 0-40, game
I never could count. gp now
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4145
country flag SERVivor

good hold
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #4146
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I'm doing Live-Scoring in my posts above

Marta up 2-1* in the 2nd

Marta 2-1* 4-6

0-15
0-30
0-40
Game Sanchez

*2-2 4-6

15-0
15-15
30-15
30-30 DF#6
40-30
Game Domachowska

3-2* 4-6

15-0
30-0
40-0 BP#1
Game Domachowska

*4-2 4-6

Last edited by Adrian. : Oct 22nd, 2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4147
country flag SERVivor

better start to second set but now she's not doing anything on Sanchez's serve
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #4148
country flag SERVivor

Marta making Sanchez look like Serena Williams on serve. LOL.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #4149
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Marta making Sanchez look like Serena Williams on serve. LOL.
This

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #4150
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta breaks to love

Marta *4-2 4-6

15-0 (7th point in a row )
30-0
30-15
30-30 DF#7 will she screw it again?
30-40 BP#1
Game Sanchez

Marta 4-3* 4-6

15-0
30-0
30-15
40-15 BP#1
40-30 BP#2
40-40
40-AD GP#1
40-40 DF#2
40-AD GP#2
40-40
AD-40 BP#3
40-40, no words...
AD-40 BP#4
Game Domachowska

*5-3 4-6

Last edited by Adrian. : Oct 22nd, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:18 PM   #4151
country flag SERVivor

holy crap where did that break come from. Now don't freak out at your good fortune and hold serve.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM   #4152
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
holy crap where did that break come from. Now don't freak out at your good fortune and hold serve.
yeah right

I can't

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:22 PM   #4153
country flag SERVivor

Marta serious mental issues. from 30-0 to get broken
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4154
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

she was scared that she was leading....

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #4155
country flag SERVivor

If they had a stat. for highest percentage of getting broken immediately after breaking, Marta would lead the tour