oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #4081
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

6-4 f yeah
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #4082
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

MP 2 and 3

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4083
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Gsm Marta!!! Wooohoooo

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4084
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

she did it. should have been easier but I'll take it
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #4085
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

how many points did she get for 2 round?

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #4086
country flag SERVivor

no breaks of serve in a women's match. I don't think I've ever seen that.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #4087
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it MARTA won a match in 2 sets with 2 TBs and no breaks of serves

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #4088
country flag SERVivor

her coach, if she has one, needs to talk to her about her second serve return. From the stats, it looks like she did well other than that.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #4089
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta It was NID, really...

GL against Golubic!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #4090
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

yeah, a shot for the SF, anyway, she had to defend 10 points here, so in fact she only earned 6 points so far

anyway, with this draw, she should win at least next round (+8points) and then has a decent chance to win against Linette or Vrlijc (+22points)

right now Marta is 410 (+13), winning next round she would be 390 (+33), with a SF 360 (+63)
(Final ~326, Winner ~300)

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #4091
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

what's interesting that Marta plans next week to play again a 50k, and if I'm not mistaken, she will get a SE, if she reaches the SF here (or final? )

but in 2 weeks she is left at the 50k ITF in CAN she has withdrawn from all other ITFs and is in the MD for it.
The following week is another 50k in Toronto I think she will play this then as well, if she really goes to Can.
Maybe she will cancel it, if she gets enough points under her belt here on the other hand, if she can play constantly on a high level ( I know, it's Marta , but still) AO still isn't completly out of reach

240 ranked gurl has right now 230 points, means Marta would need around 150 points to be 100% sure playing at the Q of AO

means winning 2 50ks and making the QF of the 25k ITF in Poland, or winning one, 2 SFs and a QF/SF in Poland.
she right now is on the way to make at least one SF...

I know, it's a looooooooooooooooooooong way, but not completly out of reach

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #4092
country flag SERVivor

It would be interesting if my two favorites Lucic and Domachowksa reach the SF here and played each other.
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #4093
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike9g View Post
They've lost 60 46 5-10 against Buyukakcay/Golubic (they were winning 60 20).
Marta time for revenge tomorrow
They were even 6-0 3-1 up

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #4094
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

1*-1 15-15 1df so far
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #4095
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

1-2* 2df in 3rd game
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote