oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 263 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #3931
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

classic Marta: had GP and DFed

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3932
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

and of course SP #2 now

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3933
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

SP#3

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3934
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

4:6 . where are aces Marta?;p

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3935
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

So she lost the first set 4-6
I dunno, maybe she is fatigued or sth. like that because 2 Aces and 9 DFs is weak. Still, she nearly could win this set or at least keep in touch with Misa, who isn't playing great either I think

Hmm, we'll see, again a long set...

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3936
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Half of the points she lost on her serve during that 1st set were double-faults
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3937

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Misa has 33% after first service and she won a set lol

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3938

wowshe won point after second sreve *-*

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #3939
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

saved BP and tied 2-2

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #3940

Misa is better today 2:4

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3941
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

it's over, but good try

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3942
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

3 DFs in last game
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #3943

Marta

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #3944
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

gave up after she saved 2 BPs from *2-3 15-40 but got broken anyway good tournament and good luck in the finals with misa

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #3945
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

she was probably tired after playing 3 hours of singles yesterday and not being used to match play. Her level probably isn't worse than when she stopped playing. Se is just going to have to commit to a regular, smart schedule to try to claw back to a respectable ranking. Maybe she can get some WC to polish ITF's. That would help. One good thing she can play all indoor events for the rest of the year. There are tons of indoor ITF's.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote