oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #3391
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Better players than Marta play ITFs, but no.... Marta won't play ITFs, she's going to play only WTA events
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #3392
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
She said in one interview that she would play ITFs only if the circumstances force her to.
Great attidude someone should explain her the ranking system

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #3393
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

ITF play last year is what got her ranking back to a decent level. The downside of ITF play is you have to play alot of matches to get decent points. She may realize playing so many matches last year took a toll on her body. However, her ranking is at a place where she should mix in ITF's with WTA qualifiers. Playing just WTA qualifying is a big gamble and she could tumble big time in the rankings if she does that. She could have gotten directly into Bogata, I believe but travelling to South America or the U.S. right now is probably something to avoid, if she is going to the U.S. in early March to play Indian Wells qualifying. Perhaps, there is a U.S. challenger she can play the week before Indian Wells?
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #3394
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Fort Walton Beach and Clearwater (25k) but who knows
Her last South America trip was back in 2009, after her AO run and she failed against Sanchez in the qualies twice and made nothing out of it But she could have tried at least, as she would have been in the MD anyway and playing against Cohen or other losers would/might give her more self-believe

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #3395
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

whats going on with Marta?
evana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #3396
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

OMG she is playing doubles with Agata Baranska in 10k Sharm el Sheikh....

She is done.
Landon92 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3397
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

I can't

doubles in 10k
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #3398
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

maybe she wants to kill some time while on the holidays
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #3399
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

with Agata Baranska of all people!
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #3400
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

You can't be serious

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #3401
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Polka (176 w rankingu WTA) w tym sezonie odniosła trzy zwycięstwa i poniosła cztery przegrane.

Dla wielu kibiców zaskoczeniem było pojawienie się Marty w zawodach deblowych futuresa w Szarm el-Szejk (korty twarde, 10 tys. $).

- W Egipcie potrenują dwa tygodnie, a przy okazji zagram debla - wyjaśniła nam tenisistka.

Domachowska i Agata Barańska (903) zostały rozstawione z czwórką. Zmierzą się z Chorwatką Indire Akiki i Ukrainką Anastazja Kharchenko.

Trenerem 18-letniej Agaty jest Paweł Ostrowski, były szkoleniowiec Marty.

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #3402
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Znów z Ostrowskim
I jak przegra parę meczy to znów jej matka go zlinczuje a Marta zerwie współprace

Na początku myślałem, że gra z Agatą debla za pieniądze

Po co ona trenuje? Trzeba jeździć na ITF'y i ciułać te punkty cały rok i przy okazji trenować, a nie trenować 3 miesiące, pojechać na 2 turnieje - przegrać szybko i znów trenować nie grając w turniejach.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #3403
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Pewnie warunek Ostrowskiego. "Będe Cię trenować, ale musisz zagrać debla z Agatą". Poza tym z obecną formą to za dużo tych punktów nie uciuła. ;]
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #3404
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

W grze podwójnej Barańska z Martą Domachowską zostały rozstawione z czwórką. Przegrały z duetem chorwacko-ukraińskim Indire Akiki i Anastasią Kharchenko 6:7 (5), 4:6.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #3405
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Great