oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #3361
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Noone posted Marta won 6:2, 6:2? :P

Now Savinykh...she is dangerous, but on the other hand in Hobart she lost to Barthel in first round of qualies 4th match from midnight again
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #3362
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Noone posted Marta won 6:2, 6:2? :P

Now Savinykh...she is dangerous, but on the other hand in Hobart she lost to Barthel in first round of qualies 4th match from midnight again
yeah, but Barthel is in the SF and she lost in 3 tight sets
if Marta wins this match, she will overcome the qualies IMO

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3363
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Marta can win this match. I think she is motivated and she usually plays well in grand slam qualifying. I think Barthel actually beat Savinikh 6-4 6-3 at Hobart.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #3364
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh
Anyway, this will be the hardest match IMO.
Knapp is dangerous as well, but she has her ups and downs
Let's hope for a good result, but anyway, she won the most important match anyway IMO
40 points and about 4.000$

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #3365
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Marta and Valeria are friends (aren't they?), it could be tough for that reason as well.
Good luck Marta, of course you can do it.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #3366
country flag Bartek

Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute

Valeria Savinykh (9) def. Marta Domachowska 61 64

Agnieszka Radwańska
Ula Radwańska
Marta Domachowska
Bartek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #3367
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Marta next's tournament is Andrezieux-Boutheon. She should be umber 6 there. Tournament starts in 2nd week of AO.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #3368
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck today for Marta Tough loss, shame she couldn't capitalize in that 2nd set But good luck next tournament
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #3369
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

and after the french tournament she will likely will play in the UK as #1 seed

she has to defend over 80 points till the end of feb., with that one win in Melbourne, she already has one half of it, now she must reach at least twice the SF in the 2 challengers, to keep her ranking around 150.

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #3370
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

Marta
evana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #3371
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute

expected loss...dont think she´ll ever make it to the Top 100 again...sad...

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3372
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Marta can win this match. I think she is motivated and she usually plays well in grand slam qualifying. I think Barthel actually beat Savinikh 6-4 6-3 at Hobart.
boy, was I wrong.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #3373
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Next for Marta: $25,000 in Andrézieux-Bouthéon (France), where she will be 6th seed in main draw.
Good luck to her
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:39 PM   #3374
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

7th seed actually

She plays Remondina in round 1. Good luck!
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 12:04 AM   #3375
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Next week she plays in Grenoble. She's number 2 there. Only Craybas is higher than Marta
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote