oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #2986
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta will play Bath(21.3/25k$/GBR) after Clearwater, because I don't think she will get in in Nassau (54th ALT).
Afterwards she surely will try to get in in Monzon (28.3/50k$/SPA) but this might me though, because Monzon always was packed in the past
the next week she will have a break, then maybe she might try to fly to Johannesburg(11.4), because there she surely will get in the q-draw and that would be a 100k+H with plenty of points, but as I know Marta, she won't fly there

Then in europe there are a lot of good events on clay, so I hope she will play many of them before RG
Will there be a tournament in Poland this year, I mean, Warsaw Open?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #2987
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Can you blame her? It's RSA which isn't a perfect destination to fly. Especially since most tournaments at that time will be held in US or Europe
And no, there won't be Warsaw this year. They cancelled or sth (besides it sucked) and now it's in Brussels. I'm surprised you missed a thread in GM about it.

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #2988
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

In the week of Johannesburg, there is no other tournament in europe or usa
and afterwards only a 25k in italy, so why not try

marta lost to michelle again 1-6 2-6

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #2989
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Marta will play Bath(21.3/25k$/GBR) after Clearwater, because I don't think she will get in in Nassau (54th ALT).
Afterwards she surely will try to get in in Monzon (28.3/50k$/SPA) but this might me though, because Monzon always was packed in the past
the next week she will have a break, then maybe she might try to fly to Johannesburg(11.4), because there she surely will get in the q-draw and that would be a 100k+H with plenty of points, but as I know Marta, she won't fly there

Then in europe there are a lot of good events on clay, so I hope she will play many of them before RG
Will there be a tournament in Poland this year, I mean, Warsaw Open?
Indeed - Nassau seems out of reach It's not normal that there are 5 players from top 50 and over 30 from top 100 in this field. People inside top 50 should be not allowed to play ITFs.
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #2990
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

she is now 47th alt
but looks like nearly all girls who want to play Nassau, are still in IW singles or doubles

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #2991
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Feńa View Post
Can you blame her? It's RSA which isn't a perfect destination to fly. Especially since most tournaments at that time will be held in US or Europe
And no, there won't be Warsaw this year. They cancelled or sth (besides it sucked) and now it's in Brussels. I'm surprised you missed a thread in GM about it.
what's wrong with flying to South Africa other than perhaps safety problems once you're there? at least no jet lag on coming back to Europe, same time zone as Greece/Balkans/Baltics, 1hr ahead of most of rest of Europe.
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #2992
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentflyer View Post
what's wrong with flying to South Africa other than perhaps safety problems once you're there? at least no jet lag on coming back to Europe, same time zone as Greece/Balkans/Baltics, 1hr ahead of most of rest of Europe.
It's just makes no sense to me to come and play 1 tournament in this area. You know you play a couple of tournies in USA, 1 in RSA and then Europe. To me it would be pointless. The same if next week there'll be a 100K in Australia...

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #2993
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

she also played only 2 tournaments in the usa, what is pointless as well with jet-lag and so on
Moreover 2 25k$ <<<<< 1 100k$ tournament in a timezone with no problems...

She really needs the points, so she just should try it, as I said

P.S.: She is at the moment 30th alt for Monzon

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #2994
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

19th alt already, so she stands a big chance of getting into Qualies.
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #2995
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

13th alt, but seems like the most players already have withdrawn

Old Mar 17th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #2996
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta has withdrawn from Monzon today, would be now 2 out of Q only

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #2997
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

At least she plays Bath. So far no qualies draw available on LTA website. I hope there is at least 1 more withdrawal in MD, cause with her luck she would draw ALG who is qualies no. 1 for now.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #2998
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

she plays as seed and in 2nd round maybe against lisjak

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM   #2999
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Marta FINALLY defeated Ivana Lisjak - 7:5, 7:5 today

Now she plays Timea Babos.
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM   #3000
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Marta FINALLY defeated Ivana Lisjak - 7:5, 7:5 today

Now she plays Timea Babos.
Why "finally"? Domachowska and Lisjak are now at 2-2 in their head to head...

Timea Babos could be dangerous, so be careful Marta.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote