oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #2956
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Bam
I kinda had the feeling she might lose her, but this final must have been great
only 1 bp for Broady, who could take it, but Marta has broken her 4 times so
Keep going my dear

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #2957
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

http://opengdfsuezisere.grenobletenn...-2011&Itemid=6

Here's the victory photo. Two things I noticed: they must have no heat in the grenoble facility as everyone is wearing coats and the players are wearing tights. Also, Broady must be 6'2. Damn she is tall.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #2958
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

great stats for Marta in the final!

first serve % - 65%
first serve won - 26/31
second serve won - 12/17

broke Naomi 3 times
she won 14/44 points on opponents 1st serve and 19/28 on Broady's 2nd serve!
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 05:52 PM   #2959
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Marta drawn...no.1 seed in Sutton. She plays Sandra Zahlavova. I hope she won't lose to Sandra, as she did last season.

She got to the draw by her ranking, not by any wild card or special extempt as someone tried to say
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 09:30 PM   #2960
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Tough draw but she's in form so can win.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 09:33 PM   #2961
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope no bashing like last year (26 16 or sth. like that )

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM   #2962
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Unofficial: Marta won 6:4, 4:6, 6:4. But it comes from polskitenis.eu.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM   #2963
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

official Marta won 2-1 in sets
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM   #2964
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta
Fist top 100 win since...well, Midland last year I think
Well done my babe

Martin

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM   #2965
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

If she plays decently she has an open draw now
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:48 PM   #2966
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Wide open draw, should reach at least SF, tank there, and go to Paris and win there the matches in Q, and a match in MD => Top 200

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM   #2967
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

She is definately not a player who goes on court to tank And I really appreciate that, because I don't like when someone who I cheer for tries to play tactics instead of game.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM   #2968
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

But yeah, winning that tournament would give her again 50 points, while tanking in the SF would give 24 and qualifying for MD would give her "only 20" points. so maybe better winning this tournament instead of trying to qualify for a Premier Tournament
But if she did, we could see her maybe on live-stream against someone really good

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:24 AM   #2969
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Not only in livestream, but also in Eurosport...anyway - I think she now needs to climb up the ranks - she would have 108 points this season if she wins Sutton and in this case losing points from Midland won't be that big problem. I think soon she will be back to WTA or bigger ITFs, but first let her climb up
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:05 PM   #2970
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

From polskitenis.eu Marta - Bergot 5:7, 6:4, 6:2... as usual - waiting for confirmation.