oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #2761
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta's moving now from Warsaw to Sopot so she can use Training Centre of PZT.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #2762
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Source?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #2763
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Siegmund isn't that bad
she has wins against the ones like Fedak, Cohen, Tomljanovic, Yakimova, Brengle, Ivanova and El Tabakh

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #2764
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

It's my private source but reliable, don't worry
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #2765
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Okay, I hope for you it's right

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #2766
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice by Marta. Good she is being helped by Polish Tennis Association
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM   #2767
country flag tenisfan

tenisfan has disabled reputation

when will she back on tour??
tenisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #2768
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

after wimbledon in sweden I think or hungary..

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #2769
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

she'd better come, she has QF points from Istanbul

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 09:16 PM   #2770
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think she's gonna be back soon. I've heard her coach was saying that Marta has some "serious personal problems". It was durin Warsaw Open and maybe just a smoke to back up her defeat. You never know when it comes to stuff like that.

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 10:20 AM   #2771
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

When it was during Warsaw Open, why she went to RG? Why she won a match there and fought well against Kraijcek?
Why was she then playing twice in Bundeliga in Germany?

I think she will be back after Wimbledon, as she is on the lists of the next week tournaments...

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 12:18 PM   #2772
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

She went to Paris coz she drop out from Warsaw pretty fast. As I'm concerned she didn't intent to go Paris in the first place. She chose Warsaw, but when she get defeated she change her mind coz it wasn't to late for the qualifications.
I did not say she's over or something all I was saying was a quote from her coach. I don't know how about you but I guess he knows more about her personal stuff. And finally maybe she just left the problems behind already, who knows? But she did not go to London so it's unclear for me too. Time will tell.

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 09:47 PM   #2773
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

She took a timeout after RG, that's clear and that was a good thing done by her and her coach. I don't know about her personal stuff, but when he said that at Warsaw, I do not understand why she was going then to RG
anyway, she never won anything on grass. that surface isn't here's so it's nothing special she wasn't playing at London.
As she entered the tournaments after Wimby, I think she is ready to play and to make the TOP 100 before USO.
Dawaj Marta, you can do it

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #2774
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Pawel, give us Marta back

http://www.se.pl/multimedia/galeria/...dzia-korzenia/

But at least she looks happy

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #2775
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I have news from Polish Eurosport :

Warto dodać, że nawet w eliminacjach nie wystartuje Marta Domachowska, która zamiast biegać po korcie, wybrała wakacje w Egipcie.

Marta has choosen holidays in Egypt then rather playing qualifying at Wimbledon