oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 167 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #2491
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
mayr is gonna be tough for her again
Marta won 16 62 60
Finally a win!
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #2492
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Marta
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #2493
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #2494
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of

Congrats

Yesterday I saw Marta at hotel which players stay. She is so sweet. I hope she can go on at Istanbul Cup and i can watch her
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #2495
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgi View Post
Congrats

Yesterday I saw Marta at hotel which players stay. She is so sweet. I hope she can go on at Istanbul Cup and i can watch her
which hotel it is, cannot be 4seasons, can it?
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 05:03 AM   #2496
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta Please go far!
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM   #2497
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
which hotel it is, cannot be 4seasons, can it?
Mövenpick Hotel in 4. Levent
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #2498
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Im watching Marta Domachowska at the moment...im surprised ...she is gorgeus! i hope she win!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #2499
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Marta won first set over Rezai 63

keep it up!
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #2500
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

63 46 64 over Caravane
Dawaj Marta
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #2501
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Marta. Take the title now.
Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #2502
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta I love ya
What a great match this was
Avarane was really playing good but just made too many UE's
Here BHDL was really great
Well, and Marta...one of her best matches ever I think
Good serve, altough this 6 DF's, really great FH, like always, an ok BH, as always, but no choke at the end and that's new
Kinda had a bad feeling at 63 46 02* but then she came back and overpowered Rezai very often.

Marta, well done and now even SF is possible
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #2503
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Where can you watch her? link?

ok, now that's what I call a surprise, great that she proved me wrong awesome win!
I know it's a bit early but it's about new coach?

keep it up Marta! and leave the Chokeachowska in locker room

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #2504
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Marta... you made me very happy man
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM   #2505
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Feńa View Post
Where can you watch her? link?

ok, now that's what I call a surprise, great that she proved me wrong awesome win!
I know it's a bit early but it's about new coach?

keep it up Marta! and leave the Chokeachowska in locker room
We were watching at http://www.atdhe.net/7622/watch-wta-istanbul

It should work again tomorrow, otherwise just go to atdhe.net and find the link.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote