oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #2356
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

report and pics of the Dokic - Domachowska match..
Well, it was sunny all day. The girls were warming up near the court's entrance when I arrived, Domachowska was exactly next to stretching her arms. They both started very solid with the first game lasting a couple of minutes. During the first set there were a lot of deuces and it seemed to be even. Dokic broke at a point but then got rebroken. Domachowska was calm, with a few moments when she argued with herself. On the other hand Dokic was like on fire...She was steaming like a train and arguing either with herself, either with her coach. After she won the 1st set it kind of went downhill for Marta, only managing one game in the second set. After seeing the 1st set I thought the match would last longer, with both players playing really well. But it seems Dokic was on top of things and kept her cool and now she is in the semifinals. I took dozens of pics during the match, with some really close up, considering they played on the smaller court, not the center one..After the match, while I was strolling around the grounds and waiting to get my prize (I won at the tourney's sweepstake ) Dokic came out of the bushes directly to the organizers' room to see the schedule for the next day. Then, an hour later, I bumped into her again. My impression was that she was bugged about something, or maybe that's just how she is. It's like you're kind of afraid to ask her for a photo or autograph, cause she always has the tough look on her face. Anyway that's all for today...Enjoy the pics
http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1050229w.jpg

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #2357
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

thanks again
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #2358
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

good she didn't lose already in 1st round
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #2359
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Warsaw Open

Marta plays tommorrow at 1pm (CET) against Akgul Amanmuradova
good luck
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #2360
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Is there maybe a live-stream?
Which TV Channel shows this match?

Old May 17th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #2361
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta tomorow live on Eurosport

Old May 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #2362
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

last time she lost to her with 25 df's or something...
nice to see marta on tv finally- we'll see how she plays. good luck!

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #2363
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

You could have seen her already in Fes
She was playing great against Kirilenko

Old May 17th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #2364
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish someone had that match on video. I want to see it.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #2365
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
You could have seen her already in Fes
She was playing great against Kirilenko
Yeah, I missed the info about the live stream.
Still after Fes she reached QF in Bucharest but the scores weren't impressive. I mean, we all know how 'consistent' Marta is. for example defeating Ivanovic on Monday and losing to Brie Whitehead on Tuesday.
really curious about tomorrow

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #2366
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Marta takes the first set 6-2
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #2367
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Marta looks very good. Solid play.
Old May 18th, 2009, 01:05 PM   #2368
country flag Pszczelny

6-2 *4-1
Old May 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #2369
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

very solid match and win 6-2 6-1
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #2370
country flag Pszczelny

6-2 6-1 in under an hour

Amanmuradowa had no answer. Hope to see Marta playing that way in next matches.