oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 08:58 AM   #2251
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Well, like I said in some threads before, she is on the right way after her injury time-out

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 11:23 AM   #2252
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute

the right way??

I think she is on the right way to be outside the Top 200!!

If she loses in Fes in the first round too, she should go and play 25 k or 50 k...

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #2253
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Marta should entre challengers in Cagne-Sur-Mer and Saint-Gaudens to find some points.
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #2254
country flag tenisfan

tenisfan has disabled reputation
Unhappy Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

i think...after RG...welcome itf...so sad
tenisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #2255
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh c'mon.. you guys need to cheer her up. C'mon Marta we are with you. Win next match please!
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 01:52 AM   #2256
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhebhe View Post
Marta should entre challengers in Cagne-Sur-Mer and Saint-Gaudens to find some points.
indeed and build some confidence
as of know she's been struggling
only way to get some wins under her belt is to start playing challengers

Or focus on tennis as much as she focuses on Pawel
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #2257
country flag tenisfan

Is it true that she is 7 out of RG MD??
Witch players will withdraw from MD (and help Marta get into MD ), anybody knows??
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 09:57 AM   #2258
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

7 out of MD
I thought she is in MD

Old Apr 15th, 2009, 10:08 AM   #2259
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

maybe it would be better for her to play qualies at RG to get some more points or...any points
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #2260
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
maybe it would be better for her to play qualies at RG to get some more points or...any points
I had the same thought.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 08:14 PM   #2261
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute

well if she has to play qualies, than she couldn´t play warsaw....

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:05 AM   #2262
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeat View Post
well if she has to play qualies, than she couldn´t play warsaw....
Of course she could. But she must withdraw in the second round.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 11:01 AM   #2263
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinUla View Post
Of course she could. But she must withdraw in the second round.
With her present form she wouldn't have to
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #2264
country flag tenisfan

After Fes and before Warsaw she will play $100,000 Bucharest ITF...Coach Ostrowski said that...
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #2265
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Well, for that she is not playing Rome