oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #2206
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta's interview given in Australia for international forum

Tennishead Q&A: Marta Domachowska

Twenty-three-year old Polish star Marta Domachowska had a superb 2008, ending the season by breaking back into the top 50. It was also her fourth consecutive year of finishing in the top 100, the highlight of which was a quarter-final finish at Bali where she also reached the doubles final with Nadia Petrova. Domachowska couldn’t quite match the fourth-round finish she achieved at the Aussie Open in 2008, but the friendly Pole remains upbeat for 2009…

Tennishead: Last year was a good season for you…
Marta Domachowska: It was good because at the beginning of the year I was 200 and I came back to the top at the end of the year.

Tennishead: So what are your ambitions for 2009?
MD: Well, it was a bad beginning to the year because I just lost and last year I got to the fourth round so I was defending a lot of points but sure I would like to stay close to the top 50 all the time and try to get into the top 30.

Tennishead: What do you need to work on to achieve that?
MD: In tennis, the mental part is very important so I think that will be good for my game. I am working with my psychologist and I hope this will help. I think for sure there are some things I need to work on and improve to get better.

Tennishead: Do you and fellow Pole Agnieszka Radwanska support each other at events such as these?
MD: Yeah, we’re good friends and we are always supporting each other, and for sure when she is playing I will go watch her and when she has a chance she watches my matches as well.

Tennishead: Do you think Polish tennis is in a good state and are there lots of people coming into the game?
MD: For sure, it is much better than when I was 13 because I was the only player on the tour that was playing at the beginning and now Agnieszka and her sister Urszula are getting better and better every year and I think now much more people are coming to play tennis.

Tennishead: And how important were the Olympics for you?
MD: I think it was an amazing experience for me and I think it’s something I will remember for the rest of my life.

Tennishead: Who else do you travel with on the tour?
MD: To be honest with you I travel by myself, and it’s not easy to be on your own but I will try to find someone to travel with me.

Tennishead: Are you looking for a coach ?
MD: I have a coach in Poland but he can’t travel with me.

Tennishead: So if you are on your own, what do you do to relax?
MD: Well, it’s quite boring to be away from home but I have some friends here – some of the other players.

Tennishead: Who are your friends on the tour?
MD: Well of course there is Agnieszka and all the other Polish players, [Caroline] Wozniacki and Maria Kirilenko.

Tennishead: Where do you find your inspiration, what inspires you when you are playing?
MD: I think just being here and playing all these tournaments, it has always been my dream. That is inspiring.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:02 AM   #2207
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
No one is quick enough to stand the pace of Marta. After AO she managed to be gravely ill(ears and trachea inflammation). Because of this she had to resign from taking part in Fed. Cup. She also changed, once more, her coach. Mr Gawłowski is out
and Mr Ostrowski comes back. once again. Deja vu?
Ostrowski needs to go to he doctor. His reputation sucks
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #2208
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Marta back to her old coach - Ostrowski.
She won't be long with him.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2209
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Marta is in hospital for appendix surgery.
http://www.sports.pl/tenis/artykul.asp?Artykul=42943
Please translate.
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:04 AM   #2210
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Marta; as always; nulla diae sine revelatione
Yesterday she found herself in hospital with appendix inflammation. Removal - tomorrow.
It means she'll be ready again no sooner than during RG but her ranking position will be probably to low to qualify.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:50 AM   #2211
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta
Hope you will be fine

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #2212
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
Marta; as always; nulla diae sine revelatione
Yesterday she found herself in hospital with appendix inflammation. Removal - tomorrow.
It means she'll be ready again no sooner than during RG but her ranking position will be probably to low to qualify.
Well, it is not her fault. It is really a routine surgery so hopefully she'll take the necessasry break and get back into swing of things. The best of luck Marta.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:36 PM   #2213
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

great

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #2214
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

take a rest babe
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 08:12 AM   #2215
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Crap
Get better Marta
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #2216
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Better she doesn't come back too early. When she's healthy, she'll back to top 100 easily.
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #2217
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 04:55 AM   #2218
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

speedy recovery
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 10:03 AM   #2219
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Appendix surgery wasn't nececery. Marta is training now an in St. Valentines interview she told she prepares to come back soon.
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #2220
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamoto View Post
Appendix surgery wasn't nececery. Marta is training now an in St. Valentines interview she told she prepares to come back soon.

That is great news
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote